Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 03/03/10

 

Transformers ROTF > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#1)/Voyager Class > Asst. #92665:

x1 #92668 Ramjet {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #2 > Asst. #83997:

x1 #89215 Sideways (Commander Series 03 of 04)/Card-Version #2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Lego Creator:

x1 #5864 Mini Helicopter "2010" {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #5865 Mini Dumper "2010" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TWED-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x4 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

50-MyHybridHaul_FOR_03-03-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Received an excellent trade deal! Picked up 10th Primal, Classics Ramjet, and Animated SS.

 

gallery_22120_1046_185382.jpg

I got Cliffjumper and Galvatron from Liege Evilmus today

img1267683430407.jpg

img1267683416526.jpg

 

And two more Wreckers - Whirl and Guzzle

img1267683403751.jpg

img1267683388597.jpg

Animated Starscream looks happy and should be, he was a hair away from being used as a golf ball.

 

JT, Nelo, pleasure to work with you guys :thumb Give em a good home!

Picked up ROTF Armorhide times 2 last night, now my 2 NEST strike teams are complete: NEST Ironhide, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Brawn, and Armorhide on Team Strike Force, and Magnus (Defender OP), Alliance Bumblebee, Brawn2, and Armorhide2 on Team Discovery Channel. :tfhuh (Magnus' wussiness had better come in handy.) :hawhaw

 

EDIT- I had forgoten what a FANTASTIC mold Armorhide is!! Do youself a favor and get a couple.

 

Also got the Funko ROTF Optimus and Megatron bobbleheads for $5 each at Target. Fun, they're always disgareeing...

 

Also a spare Battlefield Bumblebee (really just want his head) and Energon Towline from our very own Liege Evilmus- way to ship quick bro- and from Autbot Method (also with the quick shipping), Cyb. Scrapmetal, Cyb. Legends Starscream (I practically gave away my Supreme version a couple years back *sob*), movie Jungle Bonecrusher, and a couple BK Cyb toys.

 

Very cool, except Bonecrusher won't shut up about how much he hated being in that box w/ all those guys...

Found Bludgeon and Scattorshot at Target the other day, granted they were the only ones left. I also saw that they've stocked the new Iron man 2 line if anyone's interested in that.

I just bought brawn

I have IM2 figs all over, no intrest. I do want 1 3.75 Ironman though, don't care from what subline. If someonce can recomend a good one that would be great.

Isnt Marvel Universe Iron Man 3.25" or somethin? Thats pretty close. And theres like 3 or 4 of them to choose from. Im just stoked for Archangel and Kitty Pryde w/ Lockheed.

I only have a handful of the Marvel Universe figures but I like them being in sacle with the Joes.

 

Very happy that I got a second Spider-Man &His Amazing Friends set the other day. FireStar has my inner 8yr old flipping out. Iceman is a disapointing Silver Surfer repaint with a blocky head.

 

I'm only going for the figures I like, but between Marvel Univere, Armored Adventures, and Movie, there are to many to choose from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.