Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Just got skystalker. Awesome!

 

Cool thing about this little guy is that recon ironhide's guns can clip onto his forearms. Stuff like that is what makes me really wish hasbro would create some accesory packs of simple guns like that

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Whew. I carried home a buncha stuff. :lol Amazing how quickly I ended up losing 21.8 lbs, just by putting something on the floor. :tflaugh

 

Anywho, didn't find anything new at TRU or Target. (well, I did see Brawn, Ratchet and Lockdown...but I have Ratchet...as for Lockdown and Brawn, they're on they're way from HTS. So, I figured I'd use the carry home bag space for something else. :lol )

 

Here's what I came home with:

 

Toys R Us:

Legends RoTF Desert Tracker Ratchet, and Autobot symbol-shaped Easter Eggs.

 

Target:

Lego Set(Mini-Helicopter Creator), Ponyo Blu-Ray, and Totoro & Kiki's Delivery Service on DVD. (I wish Disney released those on Blu-Ray, too....)

My area seems to be a month or so behind on scouts and HA figures. Beyond those I'm all caught up till I guess the ToyFair figures come out :(

Hey Taaron,

 

Could you let me know if the extras (not the obvious storyboards) on Totoro & Kiki's are the same as the ones on Ponyo ??? The way it's worded on the back of the DVD's could go either way, different for each movie or the same of Ghibli. I already have Disney's 2 disk releases of those (that include storyboards) and can't tell if these would be worth getting again just for a couple extras or waiting on a future Blu-Ray release...

 

Miyazaki RULES !!! :bounce

Hey Taaron,

 

Could you let me know if the extras (not the obvious storyboards) on Totoro & Kiki's are the same as the ones on Ponyo ??? The way it's worded on the back of the DVD's could go either way, different for each movie or the same of Ghibli. I already have Disney's 2 disk releases of those (that include storyboards) and can't tell if these would be worth getting again just for a couple extras or waiting on a future Blu-Ray release...

 

Miyazaki RULES !!! :bounce

 

Sure. I dunno when I'll get around to watching them, though. :lol

 

Edit: Just found out my TFs from Hasbro was delivered yesterday. :yay

In one box is...:

RoTF

Recon Ironhide, Brawn, Stalker Scorponok, Lockdown, FAB Arcee.

 

and in the second box is... Mindwipe.

 

Haven't yet decided if I'm gonna give them a plus for being saviours, or dinging them for getting me in the predictament I was in in the first place. :lol

Found Mindwipe today at Target! NICE! I alos picked up the small Lego City Easter toys.

post-14663-12676641792688_thumb.jpg

 

Picked up Scout Breakdown plus three Skystalker scouts to be Mindwipe's drone minions. Scrourge and the sweeps re-invented for ROTF.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 03/02/10

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/Promos TCG:

x1 CP06-EN001 Rigorous Reavewr "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

x1 SOVR-ENSP1 Koa'ki Meiru Beetle "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

 

49-MyNTFHaul_FOR_03-02-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 03/02/10

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other/Promos TCG:

x1 CP06-EN001 Rigorous Reavewr "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

x1 SOVR-ENSP1 Koa'ki Meiru Beetle "Ultra Rare" {Ebay Seller: trollandtoadstore}

 

49-MyNTFHaul_FOR_03-02-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 03/03/10

 

Transformers ROTF > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#1)/Voyager Class > Asst. #92665:

x1 #92668 Ramjet {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #2 > Asst. #83997:

x1 #89215 Sideways (Commander Series 03 of 04)/Card-Version #2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Lego Creator:

x1 #5864 Mini Helicopter "2010" {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #5865 Mini Dumper "2010" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TWED-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x4 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

50-MyHybridHaul_FOR_03-03-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.