Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

My haul!

 

Hastings:

Ugly Doll "Wage" & Sgt. Frog Set 1

 

Target:

Human Alliance Sideswipe

....and I broke my statement about not spending anymore on Bionicle. XD

 

I picked up Mata Nui & Gelu. Got Berix and ....another little one for free. Also got a Halloween Domo-Kun. (He's dressed as a pumpkin.)

 

Wal-Mart

Legends Bumblebee, Sideways, and Tankor.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 9/26/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92571 The Fallen {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers > Repro-Labels:

x5 G1 Megatron Sticker Sheets {Ebay Seller: tfstickers}

x1 Decepticon Symbol(s) Sticker Sheet *Bonus* {Ebay Seller: tfstickers}

 

Comics Collection Book(s) - (Comics That Were In Newspapers):

x1 Pearls Before Swine - Lions and Tigers and Crocs, Oh My! {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Hyperion Books > Humor:

x1 Late Show - Fun Facts By David Letterman & Late Show Writers {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Nick Magazine(s):

x1 October 2009 Issue {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS02 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu {Store: Target}

 

67-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-26-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 9/27/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83977:

x1 #89463 Jetfire {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

68-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-27-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 9/27/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83977:

x1 #89463 Jetfire {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

68-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-27-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Went to my local walmart this morning since I got up way to early to go to class. It was a great day to wake up early. I went to the clearance isle just because I had seen some TFormers there the other day. I found two Jetfires, a Animated Leader Megatron, and a animated Starscream (all three which I'de been wanting to get, minus jetfire since I just wanted another one of him and prime so I can have the Jetpower Prime stand next to both my others.) I was estatic and got both leaders for $30, and the voyager Starscream for $13. Happy days, now all I need to get is the ROTF Prime leader and I can have my jetpower prime towering over my other autobots ; )

Happy birthday, Had!

 

Been on a kind of TF lull..which is okay, since I'm getting caught up/introduced to other lines in the meantime. Bought some stuff from AnimeKing Inc on eBay, Saturday. They had it mailed out two hours after I paid for it(still on Saturday), it arrived yesterday.

 

Busou Shinki:

Maochao (Cat-type)

Howling (Dog-Type)

and WaffeBunny. (Rabbit type, another set that's just accessory parts and needs a sold separately body. Can't wait for the Busou Shinki MMS blanks are released, so Waffebunny and Grapprap could have some bodies.)

 

There's...*counts* 5 other Busou Shinki figures/accessory sets I want to get, but knowing how addicted to toylines I can get, I wouldn't be surprised to see that number grow. :lol

 

I got some more stuff coming in the mail, so expect a few more hauls in the upcoming weeks!

Get ready to hate me more...

 

I went into TRU on a whim and saw sitting on the shelf a brand spanking new Universe Inferno marked half off!

 

I know I already have him, but now I have him again :D

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 9/29/09

 

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x1 Mirage - Electro Disruptor Version {Allspark Member: Hydra}

 

69-MyTFHaul_FOR_9-29-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 9/29/09

 

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x1 Mirage - Electro Disruptor Version {Allspark Member: Hydra}

 

69-MyTFHaul_FOR_9-29-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.