Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I just won a complete Wheeled Warriors Armed Force for only $10(They normaly go closer to $50). Now I can cast the near complete one I've been using as stand in to yet another battle car.

If I can find a complete Trailblazer, I'll have the entire collection save for the $6000 Zoggie prototypes that will always burn in the back of my brain.

Man, Optics! That's a great haul. Congrats on getting the correct Advent Children figs, and the amazingly fantastic Turtles!

Yeah, the Cloud & Fenrir were in the shadows that day. Took em out, displayed them, and went back to checking out the Turtles. You said you had the Cloud Fenrir set as well, is the right arm/elbow supposed to be loose? It's not as tight as the figures I own. Also, the same thing happened involving the loose hand floating around inside the box. Maybe its just the way the packaging is setup because there is nothing in the center of the bubble casing that holds it down. All the pressure is on the edges of the box where it was taped.

Hmm, I don't remember my hand being loose in the package or not. Cloud's right elbow is loose on mine as well. I didn't know if it was loose to begin with or just loose from the ginormous sword he holds. Not a big deal for me because normally he's posed atop Fenrir, and I rest the sword on one of the foot pedals/exhaust pipes very similar to the pose he does in the FFVII game.

I saw the game version of Cloud and the Daytona cycle in a store the other day. I really wouldn't mind trading mine straight up for the game version if I could find someone game enough.

53837103.jpg

Halo 3 O.D.S.T

Not a lot of people on right now (midnight release of game).... actually, nobody at all. Back when Halo 3 came out, I had over 20 friends all logged on. Today, none.... odd..... ball!

Man, Optics! That's a great haul. Congrats on getting the correct Advent Children figs, and the amazingly fantastic Turtles!

Yeah, the Cloud & Fenrir were in the shadows that day. Took em out, displayed them, and went back to checking out the Turtles. You said you had the Cloud Fenrir set as well, is the right arm/elbow supposed to be loose? It's not as tight as the figures I own. Also, the same thing happened involving the loose hand floating around inside the box. Maybe its just the way the packaging is setup because there is nothing in the center of the bubble casing that holds it down. All the pressure is on the edges of the box where it was taped.

Hmm, I don't remember my hand being loose in the package or not. Cloud's right elbow is loose on mine as well. I didn't know if it was loose to begin with or just loose from the ginormous sword he holds. Not a big deal for me because normally he's posed atop Fenrir, and I rest the sword on one of the foot pedals/exhaust pipes very similar to the pose he does in the FFVII game.

I saw the game version of Cloud and the Daytona cycle in a store the other day. I really wouldn't mind trading mine straight up for the game version if I could find someone game enough.

Yeah, the elbow seems like it'll tear off, very rubbery in that area. I should be getting the Daytona this week, once someone pays for that auction they won last week.

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 9/23/09

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

64-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-23-09.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 9/23/09

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

64-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-23-09.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 9/24/09

Lego Star Wars > Classics > Lego Exclusives:

x1 #10198 Tantive IV {Store: The Lego Store}

Lego Star Wars > Classic(s) > Accessories:

x1 #852347 Shock Trooper Key Chain/Keyring {Store: The Lego Store}

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x5 #8031 V-19 Torrent {Store: The Lego Store}

65-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-24-09.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 9/24/09

Lego Star Wars > Classics > Lego Exclusives:

x1 #10198 Tantive IV {Store: The Lego Store}