Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I just won a complete Wheeled Warriors Armed Force for only $10(They normaly go closer to $50). Now I can cast the near complete one I've been using as stand in to yet another battle car.

 

If I can find a complete Trailblazer, I'll have the entire collection save for the $6000 Zoggie prototypes that will always burn in the back of my brain.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Man, Optics! That's a great haul. Congrats on getting the correct Advent Children figs, and the amazingly fantastic Turtles!

Yeah, the Cloud & Fenrir were in the shadows that day. Took em out, displayed them, and went back to checking out the Turtles. You said you had the Cloud Fenrir set as well, is the right arm/elbow supposed to be loose? It's not as tight as the figures I own. Also, the same thing happened involving the loose hand floating around inside the box. Maybe its just the way the packaging is setup because there is nothing in the center of the bubble casing that holds it down. All the pressure is on the edges of the box where it was taped.

 

Hmm, I don't remember my hand being loose in the package or not. Cloud's right elbow is loose on mine as well. I didn't know if it was loose to begin with or just loose from the ginormous sword he holds. Not a big deal for me because normally he's posed atop Fenrir, and I rest the sword on one of the foot pedals/exhaust pipes very similar to the pose he does in the FFVII game.

 

I saw the game version of Cloud and the Daytona cycle in a store the other day. I really wouldn't mind trading mine straight up for the game version if I could find someone game enough.

53837103.jpg

Halo 3 O.D.S.T

 

Not a lot of people on right now (midnight release of game).... actually, nobody at all. Back when Halo 3 came out, I had over 20 friends all logged on. Today, none.... odd..... ball!

 

Man, Optics! That's a great haul. Congrats on getting the correct Advent Children figs, and the amazingly fantastic Turtles!

Yeah, the Cloud & Fenrir were in the shadows that day. Took em out, displayed them, and went back to checking out the Turtles. You said you had the Cloud Fenrir set as well, is the right arm/elbow supposed to be loose? It's not as tight as the figures I own. Also, the same thing happened involving the loose hand floating around inside the box. Maybe its just the way the packaging is setup because there is nothing in the center of the bubble casing that holds it down. All the pressure is on the edges of the box where it was taped.

 

Hmm, I don't remember my hand being loose in the package or not. Cloud's right elbow is loose on mine as well. I didn't know if it was loose to begin with or just loose from the ginormous sword he holds. Not a big deal for me because normally he's posed atop Fenrir, and I rest the sword on one of the foot pedals/exhaust pipes very similar to the pose he does in the FFVII game.

 

I saw the game version of Cloud and the Daytona cycle in a store the other day. I really wouldn't mind trading mine straight up for the game version if I could find someone game enough.

Yeah, the elbow seems like it'll tear off, very rubbery in that area. I should be getting the Daytona this week, once someone pays for that auction they won last week.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 9/23/09

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

64-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-23-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 9/23/09

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

64-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-23-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

The final piece:

1111zm.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 9/24/09

 

Lego Star Wars > Classics > Lego Exclusives:

x1 #10198 Tantive IV {Store: The Lego Store}

 

Lego Star Wars > Classic(s) > Accessories:

x1 #852347 Shock Trooper Key Chain/Keyring {Store: The Lego Store}

 

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x5 #8031 V-19 Torrent {Store: The Lego Store}

 

65-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-24-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 9/24/09

 

Lego Star Wars > Classics > Lego Exclusives:

x1 #10198 Tantive IV {Store: The Lego Store}

 

Lego Star Wars > Classic(s) > Accessories:

x1 #852347 Shock Trooper Key Chain/Keyring {Store: The Lego Store}

 

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x5 #8031 V-19 Torrent {Store: The Lego Store}

 

65-MyNTFHaul_FOR_9-24-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

1000 Microsoft points

New Warriors street brawl

and Grand theft auto 4

 

 

all non transformer idems

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.