Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

G1 Spinger, G1 Beachcomber, Cyb Red alert.

Alt Skids, Sunstreaker, and Prowl :clap

Finally found Alt SUNSTREAKER! Awesome!! There's something satisfying about putting Sideswipe and Sunstreaker together finally.  I have them giving each other respect knuckles.  :thumb

Supreme Starscream!!!!!!

:clap  :clap  :clap  :clap  :clap

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 12/22/05

 

PR: Mystic Force---> [Asst. #25050 Vehicle Assortment]:

#25056 "Mighty Dragon Mobile with Red Power Ranger" [store: Meijer]

 

Star Wars Die-Cast Titanium Series Vehicles Wave 2 [Asst. #34558]:

#34565 "Death Star" [store: Walmart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 EEN Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 EEN SE Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Walmart]

x8 DR1 Pack(s) [store: Hooterville/Walmart]

x1 DR1 Box [store: Hooterville]

 

Lego Sports - "Soccer":

#3413 "Goal Keeper" [store: Meijer]

 

Lego City - "Police":

#7235 "Police Motorcycle" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

#7236 "Police Car" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

 

Lego City - "Town Essentials":

#7242 "Street Sweeper" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

 

Lego Designer Sets:

#K7214 "Sea & Sky Plane Collection" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

 

Lego Baseplates and Road Plates:

x4 #7280 "Straight & Crossroad Plates" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

x4 #7281 "T-Junction & Curved Road Plates" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

 

Lego Seasonal:

#4287 "Santa Minifigure Snow Globe" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

#10068 "Santa" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

#10069 "Tree" [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

 

Lego Key Chains:

#3953 "Santa Key Chain"  [Online Store: Lego Shop At Home.com]

MyNTFHaul_for_12-22-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

LASERBEAK, EJECT.

 

MVC-471S.jpg

 

Yeah, I don't think much else needs to be said. :D

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 12/23/05

 

PR: Mystic Force---> [Asst. #25000 5" Power Rangers]

#25003 Yellow Mystic Light Power Ranger (Yellow Light-up Shield Variant) [store: Target]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 EEN Pack(s) [store: Target]

x2 EEN SE Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Target]

x4 DR1 Pack(s) [store: Target]

MyNTFHaul_for_12-23-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Went to Tilton, NH Wal-Mart last night looking for any Scouts and Deluxes I didnt have yet, and their shelves were damn near bare, but they did have an Alt Tracks in the new packaging, and that was it for Alts...never saw the tag or SKU# for Alternators anywhere in the aisle either...wierd...so I grabbed Clocker because I needed a fix.  :tfgrin

 

I was bummed out because they didnt have Streaker or Skids. So I went home. Clockers great, simple, yet satisfying. Well, the next morning I had to go back to get tires for my wifes car. As I'm waiting for that, I go back to the action figure aisle and SLAM! They had completely restocked and organized everything that night. Tons of Star Wars Transformers (not really into those), a crap load of Cybertron, but dammit! Still only that one Tracks (ironic that he'll likely end up a shelf warmer now, after being so rare scalpers were getting quadruple retail on Ebay...anyways, I didnt see anything I wanted to spend the money on (waiting to see if I get the Cybertron figs I asked for for Xmas, and failing that, hoping for gift cards) since most of the Voyager class figs I plan on using gift cards to get. Then I look down and see.....the Deluxe bonus packs!!!! 2 Deluxe figs for $9.87. SWEET! Pawed through them all and found Dirtboss/Hotshot and Thundercracker/Override. There were many others too, but the only one left I didnt have was Red alert (which was one I asked for for Xmas  :tftongue ).

 

So, to recap: I got Clocker, Thundercracker, Override, Hot Shot and Dirtboss. I'm happy!

 

Hope I get another haul later tonite and tomorrow once we hit my family and in-laws.

:thumb

 

Dave

 

 

 

Went and had an early Xmas at my grandparents house, mom, aunts and all were there, I got money...so on the way home I stopped at another Wal Mart and picked up Jetfire and Buzzsaw  :tfgrin

 

They also had Thunderblast and Brimstone...still deciding on wether or not I want those....probably....so many figs...so little cash  :tftongue

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.