Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Of course, except this one was already opened, it's pre-owned. But if it was MISB I'd open it anyways. Down you go Alt Smokescreen! It's this bad boy's time to shine, literally.

 

Alt Smokescreen?? Oh yeah! They did make one of those! Mine's been MIA since my GT Smokescreen too.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

30% off everything TF Cybertron at Toys R Us.  I went crazy and picked up everything they had that I didn't have: Recon Minicon, Overhaul, Ransack, Dirt Boss, Landmine, Thundercracker, Longhaul, Crumplezone, Vector Prime, Mudflap, Jetfire, Dark Scorponok.

Of course, except this one was already opened, it's pre-owned. But if it was MISB I'd open it anyways. Down you go Alt Smokescreen! It's this bad boy's time to shine, literally.

 

Alt Smokescreen?? Oh yeah! They did make one of those! Mine's been MIA since my GT Smokescreen too.

:grr you guys got the GT and I recently got the normal Bt smokescreen.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 12/12/05

 

Super Sentai DVD:

Zyuranger 3-Disc DVD Set + Bonus "Magiranger - Volume 1" DVD

[Ebay Seller: flea_market_gaming]

MyNTFHaulfor12-12-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

I scored big time at the OTHER Walmart in town. This time, I picked up Crosswise, Brimstone, and Thunderblast.

 

Crosswise: I originally thought he looked pretty goofy, but he's got an extremely beefy look to him. Definitely not a wimp, this one. I like the green, and the car mode is unique without being overly alien in nature. A really sweet piece. Except for the Mickey Mouse look, a very cool figure.

 

Brimstone: This guy screams "Terrorsaur" at me. If he was red, he'd definitely qualify for the name. If I manage to pick up a second, there's a repaint going to happen. His arms/feet are a little weird, but it'd be awesome to see those giant claws rend a TF from top right to left bottom.

 

Thunderblast: As Shell-Formers go, she's not bad. She's got an interesting transformation scheme, and being a fem-bot has already earned her a permanent place in my collection, right beside Energon Arcee. Her gun is sweet, and I really like her boat mode. She's definitely something you should consider picking up if you were on the fence. Not the greatest, but who doesn't like a chick with an enormous gun?

 

I also grabbed LOC Starscream and two movies, The Core and Johnny Mneumonic. All in all, I spent a LOT of money. :(

 

But I'm very happy, and I have four new bots to add to the collection!  :thumb

Of course, except this one was already opened, it's pre-owned. But if it was MISB I'd open it anyways. Down you go Alt Smokescreen! It's this bad boy's time to shine, literally.

 

Alt Smokescreen?? Oh yeah! They did make one of those! Mine's been MIA since my GT Smokescreen too.

:grr you guys got the GT and I recently got the normal Bt smokescreen.

I just love playing with his little missile launcher, it's sooo cool. :P

WEWT!!!!!

1211daiatlas1.jpg

Seems that the Zellers I pass by in the morning on the way to work *still* didn't have any of the Armada-wave of Deluxes in their system.

So for the third time in 5 days, they charge me the price of a Basic.

As such, I picked up Runamuck this morning.

I love Ebay:

 

- MIB G1 Rodimus Prime

- MIB G1 Wreck-Gar

- MIB G1 Spinger

- MIB G1 Broadside

 

All of them are 100% complete!

 

When they arrive, then i will show you the pictures in the "collection" corner.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.