Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 12/13/05

 

Zyuranger Hikaru Chogokin:

Tiger Ranger Hikaru Chogokin [Ebay Seller: sellersonwheels]

Dragon Ranger Hikaru Chogokin [Ebay Seller: sellersonwheels]

MyNTFHaulfor12-13-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Pricematched Toys R Us' TF sale at Wal-Mart.  The assistant manager almost didn't let me pricematch, with the following arguments:

1) "They don't say which TFs are on sale" (It says "ALL" on the flyer!)

2) "They didn't write the original price on the flyer, so I don't know their regular price" (Hasbro has TFs sorted into size classes for a reason...)

3) "We already have THE lowest regular price" (Ri~ight.  Your regular price is $9.92CDN for a Basic compared to $9.97CDN at TRU.  A whooping 5 cents)

 

Anyhow, I made myself clear that I was right (:D) and I got my 30% off.  So I picked up Clocker, Breakdown and Undermine (they didn't have them at TRU yesterday)

So FreedomGundam Whats The Cybertron Count Now?

 

   Me        You

   18         32

 

Damn I Need To Get Paid So I Can Catch Up!  :grr

 

 

:tfdance

I love Ebay:

 

- MIB G1 Rodimus Prime

- MIB G1 Wreck-Gar

- MIB G1 Spinger

- MIB G1 Broadside

 

All of them are 100% complete!

 

When they arrive, then i will show you the pictures in the "collection" corner.

 

 

whats the auction link?

CD Red alert

comic con skywarp and wst thrust and another lost package from canada post go me!

Bt Smokescreen arrived today. :boogie

Got my Hasbro re-issue Astrotrain today. Looks really nice. I actually prefer these colors over the original (which I also have).

 

Also, finally got my BT Skids this weekend, and man it is nice. Much better figure than I expected. Great, difficult and inventive transformation, plus the bot looks really nice. I put the G1 stickers on it and I think it looks much better.

 

Now the really good one...

 

I GET MY NEW DISPLAY CABINET TOMORROW!!!! I have been waiting 2 1/2 months for this thing and boy is it gonna be worth it. 5'w x 6'h x 16'' deep, gonna be sweet. Be sure to check out the Collectors Corner over the next few weeks, I will be post lots of pics of the progress of filling up that bad boy. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Christmas is coming early this year, yeah!!!

Pricematched TRU's sale at Zellers, picked up the remaining 2 Armada remolds that I was missing, Blurr and Buzzsaw.  Now I have SEVEN of those Cybertron DVDs with that episode "Hidden"...  :redface

 

All that's left for me to get right now is Wreckloose, and the Street Speed Minicon team, before I'm up-to-date with Cybertron.  I've seen them ONCE at Wal-Mart, but I didn't pick them up...  I don't think CDRedalert/FirstGunner, Crosswise/Autovolt, Brimstone/Terrashaver and Thunderblast/Chromia have been sighted in Canada, much less here in Montreal, although I'd love to be proven wrong... :D

I'm going to build myself a new shelving unit on the wall next to my bed and there I can display more of my collection when I get it.  I plan on getting all of the Speed Planet Transformers that I saw the other day and that's it.  There's Clocker, Blurr, Ransack and Crumplezone that I have to get and then it's just a matter of finding Brakedown and Dirt Boss and then I can start on the Jungle Planet transformers.  :tflaugh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.