Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

-Star Wars Transformers Darth Vader

-Star Wars Saga Collection #006 Boba Fett

-Star Wars Titanium Series Death Star

 

StarWars-Transformers12.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 12/27/05

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 EEN Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 DR1 Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

Lego Bionicle - "Piraka":

#8903 "Zaktan" [store: Meijer]

 

Lego Alpha Team:

#4742 "Chill Speeder" [store: Meijer]

 

Shout Factory DVD:

America's Funniest Home Videos "Volume 1 with Tom Bergeron" [store: Meijer]

 

Lucasfilm/Cartoon Network LTD DVD:

Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 2 [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_12-27-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Wouldn't you know?  I was out late getting food, and I thought, "now that BBTS has their figures, I'll bet that Wal-Mart finally got them in.  They did.  So I cancelled my order with BBTS, and I'm going to use the credit for maybe a BTA figure.

 

I picked up Skids and Sunstreaker tonight, and I picked up a Prowl for a friend.

post-5716-1135758305.jpg

post-5716-1135758334.jpg

picked up skids last night, and the cyber street team minicons

recieved my crystal convoy from ministry of toys today...thats is sad because i placed this order with mot on the 20th and recieved it today from mylasia and bbts couldnt get my my order from the 2nd and still havent got it

Alternators Sunstreaker (LOL that's wrong), Smokescreen, Swerve, Skids, Prowl, Dcharge, and Silverstreak.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Wed. 12/28/05

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 DR1 Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Lego Star Wars - "Classic":

#6206 "TIE Interceptor" [store: Wal-Mart]

MyNTFHaul_for_12-28-05.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Xmas/Last week of the year haul:

 

My girl got me Wreckloose and the Street Speed team (woot!!)

I picked up Brushguard, Backstop, RC v. SH,  and Shockwave v. Tankor.  Awesome all around.

 

I really do love Backstop... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.