Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Picked up one of these bad boys.... err girls (?) at Target. *INHALE*.... *EXHALE* .... AHHHHHH!!!! :ghey

LOL! My wife saw these on TV, and she got really excited! I mean, like, weirdly so, like when I was a kid and first saw the Dagobah playset from Star Wars :love . She specifically told me, "I really want some of those."

 

Target, eh? Sucks that I'm wearing my "Target team" clothes today, red polo shirt and khaki pants. I hate going to Target dressed like one of them, people ask me where stuff is. :wtf

Might I suggest changing your clothes some? Or a coat?

Congrats Sami !!! He transforms into a lean, mean, fightin' machine :)

 

How long til' he gets an Autobot Tattoo ???

Picked up one of these bad boys.... err girls (?) at Target. *INHALE*.... *EXHALE* .... AHHHHHH!!!! :ghey

LOL! My wife saw these on TV, and she got really excited! I mean, like, weirdly so, like when I was a kid and first saw the Dagobah playset from Star Wars :love . She specifically told me, "I really want some of those."

 

Target, eh? Sucks that I'm wearing my "Target team" clothes today, red polo shirt and khaki pants. I hate going to Target dressed like one of them, people ask me where stuff is. :wtf

 

....Soooo, we shouldn't ask you for a store discount anymore? :lol

Congrats Sami !!! He transforms into a lean, mean, fightin' machine smiletf.gif

 

How long til' he gets an Autobot Tattoo ???

 

 

Not his style lol..I'm the toy collector in this relationship.

Congrats Sami! Hopefully he hasn't seen that Pretender scene in ROTF.

 

Picked up one of these bad boys.... err girls (?) at Target. *INHALE*.... *EXHALE* .... AHHHHHH!!!! :ghey

LOL! My wife saw these on TV, and she got really excited! I mean, like, weirdly so, like when I was a kid and first saw the Dagobah playset from Star Wars :love . She specifically told me, "I really want some of those."

 

Target, eh? Sucks that I'm wearing my "Target team" clothes today, red polo shirt and khaki pants. I hate going to Target dressed like one of them, people ask me where stuff is. :wtf

 

aha I got a Japanese vibe off of it so I bought it. Once they realize people aren't buying these, I can always use the base light for uuuuhhh something, maybe put it under a toy to give it that look like it is standing over fire.... and yeah, I stopped wearing red when I go to Target, even without khakis, I was still asked for help.

Just brand an autobot sign on him while he's sleeping :tflaugh

 

No being serious now, congrats Sami. Is there a date set yet for a wedding?

Congrats Sami! Hopefully he hasn't seen that Pretender scene in ROTF.

 

Picked up one of these bad boys.... err girls (?) at Target. *INHALE*.... *EXHALE* .... AHHHHHH!!!! :ghey

LOL! My wife saw these on TV, and she got really excited! I mean, like, weirdly so, like when I was a kid and first saw the Dagobah playset from Star Wars :love . She specifically told me, "I really want some of those."

 

Target, eh? Sucks that I'm wearing my "Target team" clothes today, red polo shirt and khaki pants. I hate going to Target dressed like one of them, people ask me where stuff is. :wtf

 

aha I got a Japanese vibe off of it so I bought it. Once they realize people aren't buying these, I can always use the base light for uuuuhhh something, maybe put it under a toy to give it that look like it is standing over fire.... and yeah, I stopped wearing red when I go to Target, even without khakis, I was still asked for help.

I should of thought to ask somebody where these are in Target, today. I could use a light in my washer/dryer closet. If the room... fragrance thinger works out, it's a bonus.

Just got word that Bludgeon is enroute.

He won't make it for Friday :( Still, he'll be here soon enough :mwahaha

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.