Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Thanks PC :)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 12/21/09

 

Transformers > Repro-Label(s):

x2 Animated Upgrade Set #15 (Soundwave) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 Animated Upgrade Set #8 (Decepticon Symbols) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 G1 Decepticon Symbol(s) - Silver Background {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 G2 Decepticon Symbol(s) - Silver Background {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 Movie Upgrade Set #23 (Silver Bot/Con Symbols) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 Rub Symbols Set of 4 (Decepticons) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x6 Energon Cube (Dice) Stickers {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

 

Nintendo Power Magazine(s):

x1 NPM: January 2010 "SUB-Edition"/Issue #250 {Club: NintendoPower.com}

 

61-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-21-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 12/21/09

 

Transformers > Repro-Label(s):

x2 Animated Upgrade Set #15 (Soundwave) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 Animated Upgrade Set #8 (Decepticon Symbols) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 G1 Decepticon Symbol(s) - Silver Background {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 G2 Decepticon Symbol(s) - Silver Background {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 Movie Upgrade Set #23 (Silver Bot/Con Symbols) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x1 Rub Symbols Set of 4 (Decepticons) {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x6 Energon Cube (Dice) Stickers {Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

 

Nintendo Power Magazine(s):

x1 NPM: January 2010 "SUB-Edition"/Issue #250 {Club: NintendoPower.com}

 

61-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-21-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Picked up Mighty Mugg Shockwave and Jazz. Had to go thru two overstock boxes on the top shelf to find a jazz whos face was not messed up either by paint apps or scratched/scuffed

 

On a side note I ordered the rest of the Lego Atlantis sets from TRU as my christmas gift to me from me.

Wreck Raider, Seabed Scavenger, Neptune Carrier

 

(also Brickmaster Atlantis mini sub from Amazon.com/Toywiz as a bonus)

 

Got married in October. Kinda killed xmas this year. Of course the wife and I agreed to bride groom gifts. Mine was all Lego, its a beautiful thing. No matter how many times I told her I like transformers/legos she never really understood till we moved in together. The bridegroom gift is the only time in three years that she has bought me a toy. She will not hinder nor support my "obsessive" toy hobby. Can't really blame her. Oh well married a winner dispite that.

 

Good Luck Sami

Santa showed up early and got me just what I wanted :)

 

What is that?

 

Anyhow, I got part of my major haul. (I missed the other part due to being out and picking up my dining table & grocceries. :( so, I'm thinking about delaying the major haul posting till it arrives, tomorrow. Plus I ought to have that table finished by then. Caught myself falling asleep while putting it together. :lol (then decided to get on the computer and fell asleep there, waiting for UPS. Woke up and hit my head on the computer desk hopping up to get the door. :rofl )

Thats the best lager ever made in the :usa

Picked up Mighty Mugg Shockwave and Jazz. Had to go thru two overstock boxes on the top shelf to find a jazz whos face was not messed up either by paint apps or scratched/scuffed

 

Well.... I know where I'm going tonight. Wait, TRU or Target? I read TF2 got his at TRU.

 

Two orders just shipped today, can't wait for them to get it. PG 00 Raiser (BBTS) and Snowman Version Superion Add-on (TFSource).

Picked up one of these bad boys.... err girls (?) at Target. *INHALE*.... *EXHALE* .... AHHHHHH!!!! :ghey

 

securedownloadc.jpg

ohh pretty Optics!

 

Latest haul... I got me a Man! lol

IMG00047a.jpg

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.