Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I bought Arcee, YES I SAID IT, ARCEE! Wal-Mart finally had all the new ones and I bought Arcee.

I got tired of waiting and ordered Long Haul from TRU. I had a store credit so shipped he was only $10.41

Went into Target today to pay my redcard bill, decided since I had about ten minutes before I got my gf that i'de go look at toys since there was only one figure I was looking for, HA Skids. Found only one of him buried underneath 5 other HA Bumblebees.

Got my most recent order from Hasbro in. I got another Ice Cream Twins for my lil sisters (thataway they can have a complete truck each). While I was there I also had them send me Night Adder, Crimson Viper and Arctic Snake-Eyes :D

 

Oh and I got Real Gear Nightbeat on sale! w00t! That mold is boss.

OK, score one for Wal-Mart Anniversary sale

 

Universe Inferno (witch I never saw on our shelves here at all) $10 each

 

10 BUCKS

 

Couldn't help bought 4 in three days

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 9/30/09

 

Transformers > Repro-Parts:

x3 Sets Of G2 Menasor Repro-Parts (Gun/MSR Parts) + Extra Parts {TFW2005 Member: Alyosha/Store: BrokenArrowToys.Com}

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 DX Daigoyou {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

70-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-30-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 9/30/09

 

Transformers > Repro-Parts:

x3 Sets Of G2 Menasor Repro-Parts (Gun/MSR Parts) + Extra Parts {TFW2005 Member: Alyosha/Store: BrokenArrowToys.Com}

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 DX Daigoyou {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

70-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-30-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 10/01/09

 

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#2)/Ultra Class > Asst. #94025:

x1 #94028 Skyfall {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > K-Mart Exclusives (#2)/Legends Class > Asst. #93289:

x4 #94016 War For The Skies (Autobot Blades - Spinister} {Store: K-Mart}

 

Transformers Animated > Activators Class > Wave #6 > Asst. #83617:

x2 #91463 Soundwave {Store: Target}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #15/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen "Issue #2/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Target EX Version: CT06-ENS02 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu {Store: Target}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

1-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-01-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 10/01/09

 

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#2)/Ultra Class > Asst. #94025:

x1 #94028 Skyfall {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > K-Mart Exclusives (#2)/Legends Class > Asst. #93289:

x4 #94016 War For The Skies (Autobot Blades - Spinister} {Store: K-Mart}

 

Transformers Animated > Activators Class > Wave #6 > Asst. #83617:

x2 #91463 Soundwave {Store: Target}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #15/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen "Issue #2/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Target EX Version: CT06-ENS02 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu {Store: Target}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

1-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-01-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.