Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheFallen963

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheFallen963

  1. I bought Arcee, YES I SAID IT, ARCEE! Wal-Mart finally had all the new ones and I bought Arcee.
  2. Here's a tip for people. Go to Wal-Mart at 6:00 in the morning! I found Stalker Scorponok for $10.00! I still have yet to go to target and buy Ravage, Chromia, and Mudflap and yet to find Jolt the Ice Cream Twins and Arcee
  3. I am super conflicted :( I went to toys r us and they had ironhide and smokescreen, but I'm saving up for a horror con in orlando in october and I didn't buy them because I'm gonna see if I can't find any transformers there. I did buy today the HALO 3 Flood zombie figure and a Code Geass figure at the mall. They also had the revlotech g1 Megatron figure
  4. The new JUMP is out?! I can't wait to get ti in the mail! :yay
  5. I just saw those robot replicas at K-Mart. I'm saving up for Halo 3: ODST so I can't buy anything for a while :(
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.