Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

ROTF: Blazemaster, Arcee, Ice Cream Twins, Jolt, & HA Sideswipe.

 

Also picked up the Optimus Prime costume shirt from 80stees.com

 

Saw swere and deadend...easy pass on repaints.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I happily recieved my Parallax G3 Trailer today!!!!

It is definitely the BEST $80 plus shipping I've ever spent! I highly recommend this trailer to all if you can afford it! You won't be disappointed!

 

ParallaxG3Trailer001.jpg

 

ParallaxG3Trailer005.jpg

 

ParallaxG3Trailer006.jpg

 

***Has a pulp trailer attachment that flips out from the bottom of the trailer, You can attach your City Commander trailer to it!

(I don't have my commander trailer put together at the time of these pics and have misplaced a few of its parts to reassemble it. )

 

ParallaxG3Trailer014.jpg

 

***The inside of the trailer stores the chome weapons for some of the other classic figures. And the new shape of roller is awesome too! He can hold various weapons. Also the trailer has the spring loaded release to shoot roller out of trailer.

 

ParallaxG3Trailer026.jpg

 

***Prime can "Man the Gun" at the back of his trailer:

ParallaxG3Trailer030.jpg

 

ParallaxG3Trailer027.jpg

 

THE BEST part of this trailer's features is its STEALTH MODE! You simply flip out all the panels inside out!

ParallaxG3Trailer007.jpg

 

ParallaxG3Trailer010.jpg

 

ParallaxG3Trailer013.jpg

My haul for a couple hours....

securedownloadbhv.jpg

 

Ugh, I worked a job with those for about 6 years. Pure hell.

 

Really? The only thing I would hate about it is rolling that damn thing back up :tflaugh

 

ParallaxG3Trailer005.jpg

 

ParallaxG3Trailer030.jpg

 

Is that the same Prime?

 

I saw the Vange1us review of it last week, that's when I placed my order, expected to be here on Thursday.

The pics of Prime in truck mode is the clear Henkei version, the pics of Prime in robot manning the guns is the Chrome Henkei version. :yay

Here's my haul of the day. :thumb

 

BWII Galvatron, and BW Metals Airrazor vs. Quickstrike.

My haul for a couple hours....

securedownloadbhv.jpg

 

Ugh, I worked a job with those for about 6 years. Pure hell.

 

Really? The only thing I would hate about it is rolling that damn thing back up :tflaugh

 

Doing 3+ parties a day, in different cities, having to be there exactly on time, unload the thing, manhandle it through doorways, fences, stairs, sometimes unlevel ground, unroll them and blow them up, sit with them for hours until the party is over, roll them up, and then go to the next party. And thats only with ONE inflatable. There are many, many different kinds. Many of which are for the same party. Then you gotta worry about space in your truck and sometimes you have to make trips in between to the warehouse to swap out equipment. That one doesn't appear to be too heavy. But get an inflatable rockwall and be prepared to have a couple extra people on hand to work with it, ours was over 500lbs!

 

Do that 6 or 7 days out of the week from April to September every year. It sucks. Sorry for the rant.

 

-----

 

Got ROTF Skids and Mudflap from HasbroToyShop. Normally I buy from BBTS but these I don't want in my Pile of Loot and I dont wanna ship the whole pile to get them. They are for my lil sisters' b-day (they are fraternal twins, so they like 'em). I also got myself a Rise of Cobra: Cobra Paratrooper. He looks awsum.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 8/31/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Voyager Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92803 Long Haul {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89049 Remote Control R2-Q5 {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 PTDN-EN010 Cyber Valley (Super Rare){Ebay Seller: nexusfrank88}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x25 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {1st Ed} {Ebay Seller: markscomics}

x10 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {1st Ed} {Ebay Seller: cardman6321}

x1 Collectible 2009 Tins Wave #1 - CT06-EN001 Power Tools Dragon {Store: Meijer}

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer/Target}

 

45-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-31-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 8/31/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Voyager Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92803 Long Haul {Store: Target}

 

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89049 Remote Control R2-Q5 {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 PTDN-EN010 Cyber Valley (Super Rare){Ebay Seller: nexusfrank88}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x25 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {1st Ed} {Ebay Seller: markscomics}

x10 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {1st Ed} {Ebay Seller: cardman6321}

x1 Collectible 2009 Tins Wave #1 - CT06-EN001 Power Tools Dragon {Store: Meijer}

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer/Target}

 

45-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-31-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

ROTF Stalker Scorponok. I never attached Movie 1 Scorp to Blackout, but I might do that with this guy and Grindor (if I ever find him, arg), they look like Energon Bulkhead together. Going to mod him so his tail becomes a spinal column-like attachment, as if it were folded up against his back.

 

Also ROTF Megatron articulated keychain, funny little head on him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.