Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Animated Magnus- TRU for $20, part of their Aimated Leader and Supreme Half off sale.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I'm gonna go tomorrow, Wouldn't mind a Megatron for the MIB collection, and who knows, maybe I can find a RB Magnus(but I doubt it)

I wish they had Megatron, they had Supreme Prime, Magnus, and the fat one, lol, with the headmaster...

Lugnut, I hate that one, and sold the pink part right away

I'm gonna go tomorrow, Wouldn't mind a Megatron for the MIB collection, and who knows, maybe I can find a RB Magnus(but I doubt it)

 

If you DO find Roadbuster Magnus and he happens to have a shelf mate, buy em both and I'll buy him off of you. Heck, I'll even buy that Hotshot off of you if you haven't sold him yet. Thanks again for your suggestions in the other thread

BULKHEAD, I hate that one, and sold the pink part right away

 

Fixed

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 8/21/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Japanese ROTF Exclusives > Microns:

x1 Guardian Sky (Blue) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Dozer (Orange) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Bull (Red) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Stra (Blue) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 + Wave #6 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92559 Dead End {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 October 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 10 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 PP02-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 GLAS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x5 ANPR-EN Pack(s) [1st Ed] {Ebay Seller: dinehica}

 

36-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-21-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 8/21/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Japanese ROTF Exclusives > Microns:

x1 Guardian Sky (Blue) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Dozer (Orange) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Bull (Red) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Stra (Blue) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 + Wave #6 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92559 Dead End {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 October 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 10 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 PP02-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 GLAS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x5 ANPR-EN Pack(s) [1st Ed] {Ebay Seller: dinehica}

 

36-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-21-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I'm gonna go tomorrow, Wouldn't mind a Megatron for the MIB collection, and who knows, maybe I can find a RB Magnus(but I doubt it)

 

If you DO find Roadbuster Magnus and he happens to have a shelf mate, buy em both and I'll buy him off of you. Heck, I'll even buy that Hotshot off of you if you haven't sold him yet. Thanks again for your suggestions in the other thread

 

 

Sure and I still have Hotshot, PM me, we'll talk...

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 8/21/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Japanese ROTF Exclusives > Microns:

x1 Guardian Sky (Blue) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Dozer (Orange) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Bull (Red) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

x3 Mighty Stra (Blue) {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

 

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #5 + Wave #6 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92559 Dead End {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 October 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 10 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 PP02-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 GLAS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x5 ANPR-EN Pack(s) [1st Ed] {Ebay Seller: dinehica}

 

36-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-21-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

The new JUMP is out?! I can't wait to get ti in the mail! :yay

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.