Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 8/17/09

 

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #2 > Asst. #83997:

x1 #89215 Sideways (Speed Series 01 of 04) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl > Basic Figure(s) > Series #13:

x1 #440 Happiny {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl > Mini Plush(es) > Series #8:

x1 #486 Regigigas {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Power Rangers: JF > 5" Jungle Fury Power Rangers > Asst. #30000

x1 #30008 Super Legends Lord Zedd {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Jammers Card Storage Case:

x2 Jumbo Size Version (Holds 2000 Cards) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Lego > Creator:

x1 #6742 Mini Off-Roader {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 DP08-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us/Wal-Mart}

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

34-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-17-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

(To let you know, I am 21 and going to be 22 on my birthday.) ^^

 

I'm like you, I just got back into Pokemon a few months ago, buying a Nintendo DS and Pokemon Platinum. I want a Giratina card though..

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

People, People. I've gotten in and out of pokemon so many times now my eyes hurt. and they keep dragging me back in! I hate the new pokemon but they keep making remakes. I'm going to end up buying a ds now and get the new gold and silver remakes that are being made. DAMN you nintendo!

Actually that's what I did, I bought a Nintendo just for Pokemon. What remakes are they making? I got the DS just so I can play the GBA Catridges too, but Pokemon Platinum is cool..

0815090313a.jpg

0815091140.jpg

 

Found the new Robot Replicas Sideswipe and Fallen. Then at TRU I found HA Sideswipe, plus the Pez like things of Prime and Bumblebee, the Bumblebee M&M bank and the final clipper set with Grindor and Sideswipe. Fun haul today..Still managing to hold off on buying Devy..

 

 

I just saw those robot replicas at K-Mart. I'm saving up for Halo 3: ODST so I can't buy anything for a while :(

I found her yesterday, It was the only one on packed shelves.

post-11602-1250701686_thumb.jpg

ROTF RPM Bumblebee vs. Barricade. Barricade has great painted details, all his markings.

 

These 2 make the 499th and 500th TFs in my collection!

Finally!!

 

screenshot03nqn.jpg

 

Also got a People Magazine with the Saved By The Bell Reunion issue... and Shadow Complex...

0819092141.jpg
Actually that's what I did, I bought a Nintendo just for Pokemon. What remakes are they making? I got the DS just so I can play the GBA Catridges too, but Pokemon Platinum is cool..

 

I think he was referring to Leaf Green and Fire Red. I wish they'd make a console version that has EVERY Poke' mon to date tho.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.