Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

ROTF Breakaway and Sideways, $8 each at TRU again. I need help!

 

Is there a sale going on? Dude, if there is.. I'm goin to get me some more Deluxe Lovin. :tfgrin

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

ROTF Breakaway and Sideways, $8 each at TRU again. I need help!

 

Is there a sale going on? Dude, if there is.. I'm goin to get me some more Deluxe Lovin. :tfgrin

 

Yeah heard deluxes were $7.99 and voyagers were like $17.99

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 6/09/09

 

Transformers Movie 2007 > Keychain(s):

x1 Megatron {Store: Meijer}

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83977:

x3 #89899 Starscream {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Ballantine Books > TF Novels:

x1 Transformers: ROTF Novel {Store Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 GLD2-EN/Gold Series 2009 Box (x5 Packs) {Ebay Seller: daveadams00182}

 

39-MyHybridHauL_FOR_6-09-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 6/09/09

 

Transformers Movie 2007 > Keychain(s):

x1 Megatron {Store: Meijer}

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83977:

x3 #89899 Starscream {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Ballantine Books > TF Novels:

x1 Transformers: ROTF Novel {Store Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 GLD2-EN/Gold Series 2009 Box (x5 Packs) {Ebay Seller: daveadams00182}

 

39-MyHybridHauL_FOR_6-09-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

It's so damned irritating..Why have a sale a week after they're out..Is there some policy to bring them back and get the discount of the sale?

It's so damned irritating..Why have a sale a week after they're out..Is there some policy to bring them back and get the discount of the sale?

 

Yup. :thumb Just bring your receipt back in, and let them know you bought them shortly before the sale started, and they should refund the difference back.

It's so damned irritating..Why have a sale a week after they're out..Is there some policy to bring them back and get the discount of the sale?

or you could do what I did, buy a new set of figures at TRU, and return them to the store you bought your originals from a week ago :tfevil

ROTF Breakaway and Sideways, $8 each at TRU again. I need help!

 

Is there a sale going on? Dude, if there is.. I'm goin to get me some more Deluxe Lovin. :tfgrin

 

Yeah heard deluxes were $7.99 and voyagers were like $17.99

 

Man that sucks.. I was there last week buying ROTF stuff.. if I knew this I would of waited... well, looks like I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. :tfevil

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.