Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

That's a nice little haul - especially for free :P

 

Were they just loading off their old stuff to someone who would appreciate them more?

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

More or less, yeah. Woman my girlfriend works with gave them to me, they had been her sons when he was younger. There's even more coming soon! Can't wait.

wow 3 shadow blade megs and 5 shockwaves...

 

In Regards to that,

Shadow Blade Megs: Robot/Vehicle/MISB

Shockwave: Robot/Robot2/Vehicle/Vehicle2/MISB

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 12/12/08

 

Transformers Reprolabels Sticker(s) > Custom Requests:

x4 Shattered Glass Symbol Sticker Set(s) {TFW2005 Member: frenzy_rumble / Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x2 Operation Combination TF-10 Battle Gaia Sticker Set(s) {TFW2005 Member: frenzy_rumble / Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

 

Transformers Generation 1 > Stunticons:

x1 G1 Dead End's Hand Gun {Ebay Seller: dit138}

x1 G1 Breakdown's Hand Gun {Ebay Seller: dit138}

x1 G1 Motormaster's Hand Gun {Ebay Seller: dit138}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_12-12-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 12/12/08

 

Transformers Reprolabels Sticker(s) > Custom Requests:

x4 Shattered Glass Symbol Sticker Set(s) {TFW2005 Member: frenzy_rumble / Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

x2 Operation Combination TF-10 Battle Gaia Sticker Set(s) {TFW2005 Member: frenzy_rumble / Online Store: Reprolabels.com}

 

Transformers Generation 1 > Stunticons:

x1 G1 Dead End's Hand Gun {Ebay Seller: dit138}

x1 G1 Breakdown's Hand Gun {Ebay Seller: dit138}

x1 G1 Motormaster's Hand Gun {Ebay Seller: dit138}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_12-12-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

1213081043.jpg

Animated Swindle and Blurr!!! :D

1213081043.jpg

 

All types of awesome!!!

 

Plus I love that they packaged his butt facing the wrong way :tflaugh :tfrofl :tflaugh

I've gone on a bit of a splurge trying to complete my old school G1 collection...

 

In the last month or two I've acquired:

 

Shockwave

Reflector

Headmasters Nightbeat and Siren

Targetmasters Blurr, Needlenose and Quake

Autobot Pretenders: Waverider, Sky High, Splashdown, Catilla, Crossblades, Grimlock

Decepticon Pretenders: Bomb-burst, Skullgrin, Iguanus, Snarler, Octopunch, Stranglehold and Roadblock - no GPS!!

Monstructor

Several Micromaster patrols as well as all 4 sets of Micromaster Squads and 2 transports: Cannon, and Tanker Truck.

And the last Actionmaster I needed: Gutcruncher.

 

Aside from that, I grabbed up a few G2 and Euro toys: Skyquake, Rotorstorm, Scorch, Boss, Manta Ray, Seaspray...

 

And all 4 currently released QUINT toys from Impossible Toys...

 

Geez - I wonder how I was able to afford Christmas gifts on top of that :P YAY for living on my old budgets with a newer income :lol

 

Gotta be nice to have a few grand to drop on all that :dclol

I spoil myself around the holidays to after I take care of everyone else. This years gonna be light, but last year I got 4 MPs, Overlord, DaiAtlas, and a ton of random figures. It's nice.

Yeah, It doesn't seem soooo much when you buy them one or two at a time but when I look back on it I don't really want to count up how much I spent :lol :eek

Beachcomber & Brawn. No pics/can't open them till Christmas. They're stocking stuffer presents. :tflaugh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.