Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

1208080838.jpg

1208082022.jpg

 

Love the Shockwave..But keeping him as the Autobot version until I can get the Target version in purple for Shockwave. My Walmart had the new Shockwave and Thundercracker.

 

American Greeting Optimus Prime ornament from the Animated line..Rather hard to find.

 

New Gen-1 Robot Heros

 

Henkei Sideswipe, Tankor and Silverstreak..Love me some Henkei!

That's quite the haul! I got Energon Megatron yesterday.

 

NewFigs15.jpg

 

I've since bent that wing piece back to how it's supposed to be. The only real complaint I have is that while the gimmick of pulling the sword out with the tank is neat, he can't hold it on his own.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

mp ultra magnus, mp thundercracker and bt broadblast

TFHaul120908001.jpg

Mine arrived middle of last week, but I have to wait before I can open it..., my Christmas present for this year. As much as I really really want to tear into it, I can wait, it's not like I don't already have the toy, just not in that particular color scheme yet.

 

I did get in my pre-order for both versions of the Mickey Mouse TF, as well as 2 of the stocking stuffer promotion for this year from TFSource..., but I won't be seeing any of that until some time next year though.

For those who have Animated Shockwave, which characters are advertised on the side or bottom of the box? My WM has a whole stack on the top shelf, and I remember seeing BHead & Grim on one box and the other was BHead & SS I think.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 12/10/08

 

Power Rangers: RPM > 5" RPM Power Rangers > Asst. #31000

x2 #31002 Full Throttle Lion Ranger {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Universe > HasbroToyShop.com Exclusives:

x3 #89786 SE-02 Megatron (Special Edition) {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Transformers Animated > Voyager Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83463:

x1 #83718 Shockwave {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Universe > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83791:

x3 #83914 Starscream (Animated) {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Jammers Card Storage Case:

x2 Jumbo Size Version (Holds 2000 Cards) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Mini Animated Plush(es) > Peanuts:

x1 Snoopy With Snowflake {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Nintendo Wii Game(s):

x1 Game Party 2 {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 The Price Is Right {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_12-10-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

Side Advertisments are: Skywarp & Grimlock

 

Bottom Advertisments are: Swindle, Swoop, Blurr, Blazing Lockdown.

 

(In Regards To Shockwave Box.)

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 12/10/08

 

Power Rangers: RPM > 5" RPM Power Rangers > Asst. #31000

x2 #31002 Full Throttle Lion Ranger {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Universe > HasbroToyShop.com Exclusives:

x3 #89786 SE-02 Megatron (Special Edition) {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Transformers Animated > Voyager Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83463:

x1 #83718 Shockwave {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Universe > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83791:

x3 #83914 Starscream (Animated) {Online Store: HasbroToyShop.com}

 

Jammers Card Storage Case:

x2 Jumbo Size Version (Holds 2000 Cards) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Mini Animated Plush(es) > Peanuts:

x1 Snoopy With Snowflake {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Nintendo Wii Game(s):

x1 Game Party 2 {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 The Price Is Right {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_12-10-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.