Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

1017081340.jpg

1017081626.jpg

1021082208.jpg

1022080017a.jpg

1022080018.jpg

1027080114.jpg

1027080115.jpg

1027080115a.jpg

1027082323.jpg

1028082136.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

1017081340.jpg

1017081626.jpg

1021082208.jpg

1022080017a.jpg

1022080018.jpg

1027080114.jpg

1027080115.jpg

1027080115a.jpg

1027082323.jpg

1028082136.jpg

 

all of those in one fell swoop?? :eek

 

TFA Oilslick .. had him sittin around for awhile, finally got around to lettin him run free. Pretty sweet deal. I don't see why there's not much Oilslick love. Nothin wrong with this guy in the least.. well, he's got some softy plastic bits that I'm not to exactly thrilled about.. but thats about it. He's like the 3rd member of my "Bounty Hunter Team" (Lockdown, and Cyb Cannonball)

 

I absolutely HATE his shoulders. Otherwise, he's Mr. Slimey Freeze/Green and Cool.

 

Yeah it does kind of suck they don't really peg into anything.. I didn't notice it at the time. :tfpwn

i got my second universe galvatron tonight at target and he has really tight joints! ZERO pieces fell off in transformation :pileon :clap I would get another to get it with the tight joints because it makes me LOVE this mold and REALLY want the Henkei one!

Mugenbine Turbo Animal Force! MISB, $11 shipped! Crazy combining mechanical animals FTW! Elephant and two lions, they can form a tall samurai-esque robot, or a twin-rotor helicoptor ala Animated Megatron. Or anything else you can combine the pieces into. Sweet.

 

Some backstory FWIW: I recently won a MISB Mugenbine Launcher Saurus, but the seller accidentally sent me the TAF set. I agreed to send it back after the correct item arrived, and be reimbursed for shipping, and she said she'd kick in an extra fin for my trouble. So a few days go by, I get the Launcher Saurus, and she writes back and offers to sell me the TAF set outright, for half her eBay asking price- $11!

WOW... :tflaugh Ani. Shockwave X2Ani. SkywarpUniverse Stormcloud X2Universe Nemesis Prime X2SW Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano X2Yesterday my X-Mas order from HTS shipped + I got it today w/reg. shipping !!! They must be REAL close to Milwaukee. Anywho, dipped into the box + gave the wife the rest to wrap for me. NOW I'll FINALLY get stuff I want for X-Mas. Plus I can't find these anywhere. My cousin has seen Stormcloud many times but he always finds em' weeks before me. Now I'm gonna surprise him with a Nemesis Prime from Santa.Markrotron.

NewFigs9_10.jpg

 

Universe Acid Storm from the other day, presented by Animated Blitzwing! :tflaugh He must be one of the earlier versions of him, as he has the Movie 'Con symbol instead of the "classic" 'Con symbol. I've got to do some work on the "German", unfortunately. Fortunately, Matt Booker has done two :awsum guides for this guy!

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Thurs. 10/31/08

 

Transformers Encore Reissues:

x1 #11 G1 Skywarp & G1 Thundercracker {Online Store: TemptingToys.Net}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-31-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Thurs. 10/31/08

 

Transformers Encore Reissues:

x1 #11 G1 Skywarp & G1 Thundercracker {Online Store: TemptingToys.Net}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-31-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

get out

get ta steppin!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.