Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 10/15/08

 

IDW TF Comics:

x1 More Than Meets The Eye Official Guidebook - V1 {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Comics Collection Book(s) - (Comics That Were In Newspapers):

x1 Pearls Before Swine Collection - The Sopratos {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Drawn To Life: Spongebob Edition* {Store: Gamestop}

*=> Exchanged Game

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 RP01-EN Pack(s)-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x3 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Walmart EX) - CT05-ENS01 Montage Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Target EX) - CT05-ENS02 Nitro Warrior {Store: Target}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_10-15-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 10/15/08

 

IDW TF Comics:

x1 More Than Meets The Eye Official Guidebook - V1 {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Comics Collection Book(s) - (Comics That Were In Newspapers):

x1 Pearls Before Swine Collection - The Sopratos {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Drawn To Life: Spongebob Edition* {Store: Gamestop}

*=> Exchanged Game

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 RP01-EN Pack(s)-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x3 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Walmart EX) - CT05-ENS01 Montage Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Target EX) - CT05-ENS02 Nitro Warrior {Store: Target}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_10-15-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

TF Animated Ballon

 

several kiddie books like Zelda and Wheeled Warriors for trade down the road

Look what showed up on my doorstep today :tfevil

 

Scored this on ebay for $167.50 shipped, which isn't too bad if I say so myself considering it's MISB in a C10 box with a plastic wrap around it. *drools*

post-9685-1224179645_thumb.jpg

I hit Walmart last night to pickup an Animated Soundwave fig for a trade, and they had none. As I was leaving the toy section, I spotted a shopping cart full of brown boxes, which I immediately recognized as Hasbro shipping cases. Sure enough, there were 2 Universe Deluxe cases and 1 Animated Deluxe! :ohyeah

 

Grabbed a Soundwave for my trade and a Swoop. On to the Universe cases, wherein there were Sideswipe, Ratchet, Acid Storm, Silverstreak, and Galvatron. Grabbed a 'swipe and Ratchet. I ended up putting Swoop back. Three TFs plus tax, $25 even. Yay!

Thursday Haul.

16-oct-haul.jpg

I hit Walmart last night to pickup an Animated Soundwave fig for a trade, and they had none. As I was leaving the toy section, I spotted a shopping cart full of brown boxes, which I immediately recognized as Hasbro shipping cases. Sure enough, there were 2 Universe Deluxe cases and 1 Animated Deluxe! :ohyeah

 

Grabbed a Soundwave for my trade and a Swoop. On to the Universe cases, wherein there were Sideswipe, Ratchet, Acid Storm, Silverstreak, and Galvatron. Grabbed a 'swipe and Ratchet. I ended up putting Swoop back. Three TFs plus tax, $25 even. Yay!

 

surely you mean ironhide.... right?

magnus is now ULTRA HELLZ YEA!!

I the past couple days I scored

 

Sentinel Prime

Crossover Wolverine

Grey Hulk

Human Torch

Universe SilverStreak

Look what showed up on my doorstep today :tfevil

 

Scored this on ebay for $167.50 shipped, which isn't too bad if I say so myself considering it's MISB in a C10 box with a plastic wrap around it. *drools*

 

I haven't seen one that low since before the release. One heck of a deal I must say. You gonna keep 'im sealed?

 

UM Armor arrived. It's so beautimus I almost forgot I have another shipment arriving early next week. I still may forget after I play with the new and improved UM some more. BBTS store credit ftw!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.