Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 10/16/08

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform: {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

> x1 Volume #5 "Six Figures + Secret Figure Set"

Included In This Set:

#1.) x1 Saki Rouyama (From Go-onger)

#2.) x1 Kegalesia (From Go-onger)

#3.) x1 Miki Momonzono (From Google-V)

#4.) x1 Tsuruhime (From Kakuranger)

#5.) x1 Chisato Jougasaki (From Megaranger)

#6.) x1 Magiel (From Magiranger)

#7.) x1 Miki Momonzono (From Google-V) *Secret Figure Variant*

 

> x1 Best Selection GIU - Jasmine (Secret Figure)

> x1 Hyper Hobby Limited Edition GIU - Peggy/Momo

> x1 NewType The Live Limited Edition GIU - Jasmine

 

MyNTFHaul_for_10-16-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 10/16/08

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform: {Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya}

> x1 Volume #5 "Six Figures + Secret Figure Set"

Included In This Set:

#1.) x1 Saki Rouyama (From Go-onger)

#2.) x1 Kegalesia (From Go-onger)

#3.) x1 Miki Momonzono (From Google-V)

#4.) x1 Tsuruhime (From Kakuranger)

#5.) x1 Chisato Jougasaki (From Megaranger)

#6.) x1 Magiel (From Magiranger)

#7.) x1 Miki Momonzono (From Google-V) *Secret Figure Variant*

 

> x1 Best Selection GIU - Jasmine (Secret Figure)

> x1 Hyper Hobby Limited Edition GIU - Peggy/Momo

> x1 NewType The Live Limited Edition GIU - Jasmine

 

MyNTFHaul_for_10-16-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

got my UM upgrade and powerglide and man UM kit rocks i love it.

Look what showed up on my doorstep today :tfevil

 

Scored this on ebay for $167.50 shipped, which isn't too bad if I say so myself considering it's MISB in a C10 box with a plastic wrap around it. *drools*

 

I haven't seen one that low since before the release. One heck of a deal I must say. You gonna keep 'im sealed?

 

Not only that, but I was thinking of having it AFA graded.

Look what showed up on my doorstep today :tfevil

 

Scored this on ebay for $167.50 shipped, which isn't too bad if I say so myself considering it's MISB in a C10 box with a plastic wrap around it. *drools*

 

I haven't seen one that low since before the release. One heck of a deal I must say. You gonna keep 'im sealed?

 

Not only that, but I was thinking of having it AFA graded.

If I had any restraint I might have done that with mine. But I don't, so I didn't. :D

Swoop: Cool but the head doesn't stay on for shote.

 

Son got a bunch for his birthday:

Classic Galvatron... pieces fall off all over the place... might as well have a self destruct button that pops every piece off on purpose.

Slave-1 Boba Fett crossover figure.... UBER-LAME

Bulkhead... best figure to date next to Megatron Earth mode

Sunstreaker.... pretty awesome but a tight fit for some of the parts for car mode

2 city commander sets

Wal Mart Exclusives:

Grindcore

Breakaway

Crankcase

Decepticon Fracture (is she supposed to be go bot Crasher?)

Look what showed up on my doorstep today :tfevil

 

Scored this on ebay for $167.50 shipped, which isn't too bad if I say so myself considering it's MISB in a C10 box with a plastic wrap around it. *drools*

 

Sorry for my ignorance, but who is that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.