Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Mini-haul at Fry's Electronics today at lunch: Movie Robot Heroes Ironhide/Dispensor set, 2-inch Titanium Rodimus and Grimlock- at $0.90 each!! All they had were those 2, and I got the last Grimlock- 3 Rodimi left. Teeny TF fun!

My TF Haul For Mon. 10/13/08

Transformers Universe > Exclusives > Mass Retail > K-Mart EX (Asst. #83859):

x3 #83858 Mini-Con Class 12 Pack {Store: K-Mart}

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-13-08.jpg

My TF Haul For Mon. 10/13/08

Transformers Universe > Exclusives > Mass Retail > K-Mart EX (Asst. #83859):

x3 #83858 Mini-Con Class 12 Pack {Store: K-Mart}

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-13-08.jpg

Animated Sentinel Prime and a funky KO-type transforming i-Pod from Walmart. It came with a boy's t-shirt, and is actually a working FM radio compelte with earbuds and batteries. It's white, but they also had black, lime green, and yellow IIRC. $9 w/ the shirt. Nice arm articulation, and a nice head sculpt but no rotation. Legs are limited, similar to Real Gear Power Up VT6. Would make a neat Soundwave, I wish I could paint worth a damn.

The same line of clothes also has some other apparently original molds, such as a couple construction machines (good sized, too) and dinosaurs, plus small-scale KOs of Cybertron Hot Shot and Optimus Prime (cab only), with limited articulation and funky colors. Pics to follow.

Starting with today I'm #ing all my buys and keeping a running total to see how much I soend in a year on TF's, we'll see how the project goes as I update my website.

Animated Snarl

Animated Soundwave

These toys continue to blow my mind, the deluxes are amazing for such funky looking toys. neat inovations and just fun complex transformations. why are the bigger ones so simple as of late...strange.

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 10/14/08

Transformers Henkei > Destrons > USA Editions:

x3 Onslaught {Online Store: TemptingToys.Net}

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Drawn To Life: Spongebob Edition {Store: Gamestop}

DVD(s):

x1 Spongebob's "WhoBob WhatPants?" {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 SDZW-EN Structure Deck(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

MyHybridHaul_for_10-14-08.jpg