Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Monday Haul. (ebay)

11-aug-haul.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got Crossover Venom today. His legs ar a bit bulky, but beyond that an amazing figure in both modes!!!

Pending arrival from Ebay:

 

Yamato 1/60 scale VF-1J Super Valkyrie "Hikaru"

 

You didn't want to wait to get one of the newer 1/60 versions? Granted they are more money but they are much better in all aspects.

 

 

Over the weekend I got Acidstorm. He's not bad. Seems more camo than anything really.

Our very own Satan's batchin' Camaro is holding Cybertron Evac for me until I can get paid for some other stuff to pay him. Now Movie Evac has a friend to play with that isn't my daughter's orange/white/black Playskool TF helicopter. Awesome!

Todays haul: Universe dropshot from kroger, he was $22.99 though....

First of the birthday gifts: Universe Autobot Blades.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 8/11/08

 

Transformers Universe > Voyager > Wave #2 (Asst. #83855):

x1 #83852 Decepticon Dropshot {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x4 5DS1-EN "5D's Starter Deck" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_08-11-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 8/11/08

 

Transformers Universe > Voyager > Wave #2 (Asst. #83855):

x1 #83852 Decepticon Dropshot {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x4 5DS1-EN "5D's Starter Deck" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_08-11-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Tuesday Haul.

12-aug-haul.jpg

Hit Target (Wooddale, IL, Irving Park Rd.) last night, they had one Universe Powerglide, Dropshot, Blades, and Blaster. Also had Movie Deep Space Starscream, still at $13.98. At one point I had Powerglide, Blaster, and DS SS in my hands, but since I like my new home and don't want to be thrown out of it by my wife, I only ended up with Starscream. I wanted to wait until he hit $10, but with my luck I'd miss him entirely.

 

Little glitch w/ DS SS. Opened him up and went to transform to jet mode, and when I moved the sliding chest piece, it came off in my hand and the little metal rivet dropped out of sight. Found it, tho, I'll press some grooves in it so it grabs better, maybe glue it too. Anybody else have that happen or am I special?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.