Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

just went to lunch, and not even 2 min later the mail man brings in my complete tin dvd transformers set.....this day keeps getting better and better

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

DSC03988.jpg

Recent additions..

 

G1 Sludge sans weapons and all that junk (don't really care too much)

Movie Leader Optimus Prime (about time...)

my clear BT18 mirage came today had it sent to my parents place so come the weekend i will take some photos

Real Gear Zoom Out

 

Funny thing, we already have Movie Thundercracker, FAB Bumblebee and Barricade here...

Real Gear Zoom Out

 

Funny thing, we already have Movie Thundercracker, FAB Bumblebee and Barricade here...

Really? Are they good? I heard that FAB Bumblebee suffers the same shoulder problem as 6inch Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus. :tflaugh

No idea, I don't have that much money to buy them all (especially that I'm, waiting for C Sideways and Hardtop to come). and I don't have this urge to colelct FAB (got only the two I could fetch during my trip to Hasbro's warehouse)...

Real Gear Zoom Out

 

Funny thing, we already have Movie Thundercracker, FAB Bumblebee and Barricade here...

Really? Are they good? I heard that FAB Bumblebee suffers the same shoulder problem as 6inch Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus. :tflaugh

 

I have FAB Bumblebee. He is ok...I dont really like the FABs though. What shoulder problem do you speak of?

Alt Jazz and G1 re-issue Jazz! (cam-phone pic, sorry)

 

 

 

I heart them, esp. G1 Jazz. The only G1s I ever had were Prime and black Ironehide clone. I love this one's chunky-clunkiness and chrome bits. Love the little half-smile on his face, too. Alt Jazz is great exc. his feet are hard to make stable. I like the Subaru Alt's feet better.

 

These already have a home waiting on my shelf w/ G1-repaint movie Jazz. Jazz fever- catch it!

Real Gear Zoom Out

 

Funny thing, we already have Movie Thundercracker, FAB Bumblebee and Barricade here...

Really? Are they good? I heard that FAB Bumblebee suffers the same shoulder problem as 6inch Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus. :tflaugh

 

I have FAB Bumblebee. He is ok...I dont really like the FABs though. What shoulder problem do you speak of?

I mean the shoulder's postion. Weren't UM's shoulder too far on his back? :tfgrin

 

Oh, and here's my haul for today:

Energon Quickstrike

Energon Mirage

Energon Tidal Wave

Energon Galvatron

You have no idea how long I've been searching them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.