Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

YES!

 

DSC04001.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 9/12/07

 

Transformers Movie Voyagers Wave #4 (Asst. #81060):

x1 #81414 Thundercracker [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Gekiranger:

x1 of 2 DX Gattai 04 GekiWolf [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

x1 Volume 3 "Set of 6 of 7 Figures (Includes Secret Umeko)" [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_9-12-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 9/12/07

 

Transformers Movie Voyagers Wave #4 (Asst. #81060):

x1 #81414 Thundercracker [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Gekiranger:

x1 of 2 DX Gattai 04 GekiWolf [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

x1 Volume 3 "Set of 6 of 7 Figures (Includes Secret Umeko)" [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_9-12-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

pick up a 08' Bumblebee at toy r us today LUCKY!!! :clap CAN'T BEAT THE 9.99 PRICE XD

Real Gear Zoom Out

 

Funny thing, we already have Movie Thundercracker, FAB Bumblebee and Barricade here...

Really? Are they good? I heard that FAB Bumblebee suffers the same shoulder problem as 6inch Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus. :tflaugh

 

I have FAB Bumblebee. He is ok...I dont really like the FABs though. What shoulder problem do you speak of?

I mean the shoulder's postion. Weren't UM's shoulder too far on his back? :tfgrin

 

Oh, and here's my haul for today:

Energon Quickstrike

Energon Mirage

Energon Tidal Wave

Energon Galvatron

You have no idea how long I've been searching them.

 

We have, since 2004 :P I' hunting for Mirage that way, others don't bother me since I already have E Megatron, E-Tidal Wave and Superlink Sprung :)

got my BT mirage (clear) a few days ago hes teh cool

Got these yesterday:

 

- 2x TF Movie 2007 - '74 Bumblebee [MOSC, from a fellow TF fan in my city]

 

tf139.jpg

 

Finally got these. I passed on them when I did see them in stores, and after I wanted them, I never found them.

Oh, and '08 Bumblebee blows this thing out of the water. :D

Got these yesterday:

 

- 2x TF Movie 2007 - '74 Bumblebee [MOSC, from a fellow TF fan in my city]

 

tf139.jpg

 

Finally got these. I passed on them when I did see them in stores, and after I wanted them, I never found them.

Oh, and '08 Bumblebee blows this thing out of the water. :D

Got these yesterday:

 

- 2x TF Movie 2007 - '74 Bumblebee [MOSC, from a fellow TF fan in my city]

 

tf139.jpg

 

Finally got these. I passed on them when I did see them in stores, and after I wanted them, I never found them.

Oh, and '08 Bumblebee blows this thing out of the water. :D

 

Did that fellow Tfan happen to find those at retail recently? Just wondering because last week I found 74 BB at WalMart with the rest of the wave 1 figures. So I wonder if they are re-shipping wave 1.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.