Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

No 08 Bumblebee yet but at least I FINALLY found this.

I saw a bunch of those at TRU yesterday. I kind of wanted the Joes pack, but man....all I really need is Roadblock and Scarlett. Come on, single packs

Scarlett and Gung Ho are the ones I wanted. Scarlett is beautiful but Gung Ho looks better on the web. Out of box, he's kinda cheap looking. Combine that with the fact that his right hip is looser that a $2 street walker. Roadblock, havent taken him out the plastic yet but he looks nice in person.

 

Why do you want Roadblock and Scarlett. Because they are rarities* or because you think they are cool. *a black character and a Female action figure*

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Ultimate Bumblebee :07redface

I just love this guy.

6ti Sunstorm!! saw the WW Magnus, and despite his white-Priminess...he's pretty cool looking. Did not get him, though, i had to choose one. Sunstorm ROCKS.

Here are my new items for today and yesterday:

 

-MP-06 Skywarp(TFSource, Mint Box)

-Super Taking Darkrai(HimeyaShop custom order)

 

Planning on buying another MP-06 so I can have it as a display.

post-9685-1189897571_thumb.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 9/15/07

 

Pokemon Battle Frontier Series 2 Deluxe Electronic Figures - Action Figures (Asst. #59757):

x1 Deoxys - Defense Form [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x8 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_9-15-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 9/15/07

 

Pokemon Battle Frontier Series 2 Deluxe Electronic Figures - Action Figures (Asst. #59757):

x1 Deoxys - Defense Form [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x8 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_9-15-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Robot Replicas Optimus Prime.

okay, the only fig I found this morning was a target only g1 deluxe movie jazz. I was disgruntled by the slim-pickings, I decided to purchase jazz. and a two-tipped sharpie. at the register the cashier charged me $3.75 total for the 2 items. I looked at the recipe while leaving, I was charged for 2 sharpies!!!! hot damn

Both me and my friend went to the local antique mall. He bought an empty 5 row box for putting cards into and paid $3.26. I bought a GI Joe Headquarters with box for $2.37.

 

What is with my luck of getting giant GI Joe playsets on the cheap lately? The one I got is this one:

 

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/83/headquarters/

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.