Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why is Aaron Archer so evil?

Recommended Posts

But you'd have to admit.  If dumbass fanboys asked you the same retarded questions day in and day out - you might be a little curt and come off as arrogant as well.  Look at Don Murphy.

 

Plus, the thing people tend to forget is that Archer's job is to design TFs (except for the Alts) for 5-8 year olds, not adult goobers like ourselves, and this is the basis from which many decisions are made.

ok, i can give him a break for getting angry at the more jerkweed members of the fandom. i'm fine with him designing for 5-8yo's so long as the toys don't get too gobot-like.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
ok, i can give him a break for getting angry at the more jerkweed members of the fandom. i'm fine with him designing for 5-8yo's so long as the toys don't get too gobot-like.

too late

 

hotshot_rm.jpg

GOD NO! *Destroys Madhammer for that*

So he really doesn't have a say in the design of the Alternators? I guess I can see why. After all, most TFs are designed for the brainless goober kiddy set, while Alternators are for geezers like us.

let me guess... the Dinobots?

 

 

Why would anyone hate The Dinobots? :wtf

Stupid? Actually, that's the movie/season 3. Season 1 and 2, they were more rebellious, and Grimlock was actually relatively shrewd.

Wow...I had no idea Aaron Archer was such a "bad guy" in the fandom.  I personally never thought to blame anyone person (or hasbro for that matter) if there was a figure I didn't like.  I just blamed myself if I bought it.  Maybe that's just becuase I didn't know Aaron Archer's name until 3 months ago.

Wow...I had no idea Aaron Archer was such a "bad guy" in the fandom.  I personally never thought to blame anyone person (or hasbro for that matter) if there was a figure I didn't like.  I just blamed myself if I bought it.  Maybe that's just becuase I didn't know Aaron Archer's name until 3 months ago.

Same here. I had no idea who he was until I joined this board and people were bashing him for all sorts of things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.