Why is Aaron Archer so evil?

Lord Madhammer

But you'd have to admit.  If dumbass fanboys asked you the same retarded questions day in and day out - you might be a little curt and come off as arrogant as well.  Look at Don Murphy.

Plus, the thing people tend to forget is that Archer's job is to design TFs (except for the Alts) for 5-8 year olds, not adult goobers like ourselves, and this is the basis from which many decisions are made.

totally... I think if I were in Archer's position, the "s", "t", "f", and "u" keys would be worn out on my keyboard.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole "Archer invented this" and "Archer didn't make that" just keeps reminding me of Al Gore and the INTERNET.

Hmmm....I wonder if all of the Archer hating would suddenly stop if we found out that he designed Cybertron Prime.

Probably not, because there would always be someone complaining that it was originally a Japanese concept and that he stole the idea from someone, or something along those lines.

Hmmm....I wonder if all of the Archer hating would suddenly stop if we found out that he designed Cybertron Prime.

Hahahhahaha

sorry, I think given hasbros insistance of using the mold all the damn time, that he had a hand in designing armada Sideswipe :puke

Besides hes head of design which means he will merely be overseeing the actual designers, which lets face it, is a good thing, hes a mediocre designer at best.

Whats the best way to get rid of a mediocre/unpopular designer who is firmly entrenched? you kick him upstairs out of the way.  Look at Chris Bangle at BMW

But you'd have to admit.  If dumbass fanboys asked you the same retarded questions day in and day out - you might be a little curt and come off as arrogant as well.  Look at Don Murphy.

Plus, the thing people tend to forget is that Archer's job is to design TFs (except for the Alts) for 5-8 year olds, not adult goobers like ourselves, and this is the basis from which many decisions are made.

Exactly...

I'd be tellign people to stop asking the same questions...I'd figure out a way to set up a site or page with all previously answered questions and say please, don't ask these over and over again.

Archived