Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ideas for possible Alternators

Recommended Posts

Hello Sea Spray :tfgrin

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Sea Spray :tfgrin

dang you. I was going to post that.....Wasn't he the only transformer that had to do with the water? I can't think of any others.

Hmm, looks nice, doesn't make to much sense for the wheels to be pulled in though except if they intend to make those cars on water very fast. Older models are very stable due to the wheels still out.

Hello Sea Spray :tfgrin

dang you. I was going to post that.....Wasn't he the only transformer that had to do with the water? I can't think of any others.

Broadside.

 

And that car is pretty cool.

ALT BROADSIDE! The worst of the G1 would be the ultimate anti-alternator and could very well signify the end of the world.

Hmm, looks nice, doesn't make to much sense for the wheels to be pulled in though except if they intend to make those cars on water very fast. Older models are very stable due to the wheels still out.

well, the main aim of this car is to go as fast as possible on water. That's why it use jet-sky système. So, if the wheels arepulled in, it lessen the resistance.

Anybody remember this? It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics. :thumb

 

maskraven2c.jpg

1: DSCN1493.jpg (If painted Red of course)

 

2: smart-truck-3.jpg

 

3: mdf706111.jpg

 

(sorry i miss spelled Blurr, But you got the idea right?)

I'm confused... :tfhuh

 

I'm likin the Blurr choice, but I'd rather it be Mirage than anything. But.. uhhh.. what am I voting on here?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.