Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ideas for possible Alternators

Recommended Posts

If we keep the BT/At line in 1:24 scale, I just don't like Huffer to be bigger than smokescreen, jazz ... or even grimlock.  For prime, I just wonder can it be something other than a big container truck ? It's good that Prime is a Fire Truck in Rid.

 

I know he was a mini con in G1 but even then it looked funny him being a truck yet smaller than Jazz and others who were sports car.  This line is supose to be more realistic anyway.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we keep the BT/At line in 1:24 scale, I just don't like Huffer to be bigger than smokescreen, jazz ... or even grimlock.  For prime, I just wonder can it be something other than a big container truck ? It's good that Prime is a Fire Truck in Rid.

 

I know he was a mini con in G1 but even then it looked funny him being a truck yet smaller than Jazz and others who were sports car.  This line is supose to be more realistic anyway.

 

I agree to that!!

No reason why Huffer and Gears and Brawn should be minis at this point.

ooooh i think i will start a thread....

 

Hunter

(with gravy flowing out of his head)

perfect cars for the G1 minis....

 

The BW Mini Cooper! lol. each one be a mini cooper.

Nato - I am in love with you

(ps- does he have a detachable head? and is there a spot in alt mode to attach his head liek an accessory??)

 

Hunter

I was wondering where my topic went. Great to see your work again Nato!

Someone's already thought of it I'm sure, but I saw Hot Rod's tech spec the other day and thought it funny if he was actually a Cavalier.

 

Crummy future leader complete with crummy alt mode. Ok I'm done offending now. :)

Nato - I am in love with you

(ps- does he have a detachable head? and is there a spot in alt mode to attach his head liek an accessory??)

 

Hunter

 

Well the neck will be a ball joint, so I'm sure the head will detach easily enough.  Um ... it sits behind the front seats in alt mode.  Is that accessory enough for you?  Or should we hang it from the rear-view mirror like a pare of fuzzy dice? :D

 

 

(On a side note, along the production front, VP, Jag, possibly Smithsquared [though we haven't heard from him in a while] and I are looking into funding our own toy business.  So be on the look out for prototypes from us in the not too distant future.  If anyone would like more info, or to jump in on the band wagon contact VP, Jag, or myself.) :thumb

Hmm, how do you know this?

 

1. Reports of Binaltech toys being shelfwarmers in both Japan and Hong Kong

2. Binaltech lagging more and more behind Alternators

3. Still now news about any new releases beyond Wheeljack

4. Binaltech being put on sale by online retailers only 1-2 months after their initial release

 

Shall I go on?

 

Yes, I've noticed that BT1-5 are now getting more scarce to find here in Hong Kong, but the ones after that are readily available and some have even had multiple price drops.  I'm not complaining because that means I can pick up these great figures for a better price!

mergers suck. lol. j/k.

 

i'm now like totally lost on the subjects in here. couldn't it have been merged into it's own discussion board topic or whatnot?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.