Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ideas for possible Alternators

Recommended Posts

How about Starscream as the Kitty Hawk?

 

Or Jetfire as the Spruce Goose?

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I like the Spruce Goose! (Admit it, it's cool :P )

opel-astra-xtreme-front-sm.jpg

 

 

let me get that one as an Binaltech Transformer

Yo I want to see Hot Rod as this thing. Or maybe name him Afterburner.  :tflaugh

 

ford.gif

I think the older car idea, while good, will stay just an idea.

 

Why would Ford want toys of older cars, when they can get the newer models out?

I know it'll stay an idea, but it sure seems cool....

 

But the TFs DO have to blend in with their surroundings, right? So in reality, older cars really don't seem like a bad idea

I think the older car idea, while good, will stay just an idea.

 

Why would Ford want toys of older cars, when they can get the newer models out?

 

Because car collectors would buy them. Imagine if Tracks was a Corvette Stingray circa 1981. All those Corvette collectors would be buying these toys. Which makes it harder for us to find things, but I bet that is already happening. Imagine if they made a Delorean one. It would be their best seller, as well as impossible for us to find unless they dedicated an entire case to them.

I agree. I would purchase a few myself. I've always liked the cars from the 50's, 60's and some 70's and 80's. I have an 81 Chevy Malibu 2dr. I'd love to see an Alt like that! I'm actually considering trying a custom with a Plymouth (remember the movie "Christine")

It's a very good idea, but like it was already said, it will always just be an idea.  However, there's no stopping some kit-basher from making some that they like.

xb6.gif

 

The Hot Lava xB Mobile DJ Platform would make the perfect alt mode for an Alternator/Binaltech Soundwave.

 

If he can't be a tape deck, make him a boxy car with an INSANE sound system... and the turntables and the rest of the DJ gear could transform into Laserbeak.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.