Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption It

Recommended Posts

Optimus: Yes!! I tricked the cashier at Walmart into selling me Movie Leader Optimus early - all I had to do was substitute the barcode for something else that was $40...

 

Magnus: What exactly did you replace it with?

 

Op: Ermm... One from a footspa.

 

Magnus: How the f**k did you convince them that what is clearly a large Transformers toy, with "Transformers Movie Leader Optimus Prime" plastered all over it was, in fact, a footspa?!!

 

Op: Don't ask, man: I still can't quite get the smell off of it, or myself for that matter...

 

Magnus: Doesn't he technically render you obsolete? Besides, how can you be holding him when you're only four inches tall and it's more like ten or eleven - and why does it look like the Matrix?

 

Op: Quiet, you!!

  • Replies 678
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try this NEW caption for this photo...

 

caption05252007.jpg

 

YES! POST YOUR CAPTIONS NOW!

 

:)

caption05252007.jpg

 

Wolverine: "OMG! I love that shade of nail polish! Will you do mine!?"

 

Cyb fig: " You got it girlfriend! I can highlight your hair to if you want."

 

Wolverine: "You would sooo be my best friend if you did!"

  • 2 months later...

Hopefully this is the right section for this.

First I was just making this pic but after looking at it, I figured they should be saying something.....but I cant think of anything. I thought it would be fun to read what you guys think.

post-2161-1187102135_thumb.jpg

Man. My thread is a Still Born. Too bad, bad topics dont have Stem cells you can salvage out the deal.

Hopefully this is the right section for this.

First I was just making this pic but after looking at it, I figured they should be saying something.....but I cant think of anything. I thought it would be fun to read what you guys think.

 

STARSCREAM (looks down at crotch): You got a 3-prong adapter?

"This is the end for you, Prime!"

"Starscream, I have right and justice on my si- are you wearing high-heels?!"

"Of course not, they're boots! Now prepare to-!"

"Yeah, chick boots. I can't do this with you wearing those, take 'em off."

SS-"Now who's a Brick, Starscream?"

LoL! Those are funny.

The Twin Wall Faces look on in shock at the impending battle...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.