Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption It

Recommended Posts

Girl: "What the hell are you doing?"

Man: "Sith... Force Grip!"

Jetfire: "Boy does your aim suck. If I had genitals, I'd be really pissed right now."

  • Replies 678
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its been a long time maybe lets start the year with new CAPTIONS...

 

caption01062007.jpg

 

Enjoy!

:D

 

 

Barrel Roll: "Hey sis, check it out!, you can see inside his armor"

Bombstrike : "Ewww, gross!"

Jetfire : "That, lady, is a MINICON port! It's not what you think!"

Its been a long time maybe lets start the year with new CAPTIONS...

 

caption01062007.jpg

 

Enjoy!

:D

 

 

Jetfire: Hey, i remember you G.I.Joe guys - you used to be popular, you know before Hasbro canceled you guys 10 times in a row.

 

Barrel Roll: Yeah, and The Defiant was a better space shuttle than you'll ever be.

  • 4 weeks later...

Le Bumpe!

 

caption02012007.jpg

Courtesy of kremzeek

grimlock: you come here often?

 

Megs: err I'm a dude

 

Grimlock: oh.....me grimlock feel awkward

  • Author
Caption this one!

 

TransformersPhotos003.png

WHOA!! Guess I better start using my left hand...

  • 3 months later...
Live, I tell you thread, LIVE!!!

 

matrixtug02.jpg

 

 

even prime cant help magnus getting that damn thing open :rofl

Live, I tell you thread, LIVE!!!

 

matrixtug02.jpg

"Hey if my shoulders weren't so far back I'd be able to reach myself!"

Live, I tell you thread, LIVE!!!

 

matrixtug02.jpg

 

Prime : " Magnus!, Whatever you do, don't let Hot Rod get this!"

 

Magnus: "Sure thing Prime."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.