Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption It

Recommended Posts

post-3251-1142664482.gif

 

Okay I'm not about to let this thread die so CAPTION IT!!

  • Replies 678
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More fodder

 

DSCF1345.jpg

 

 

"Fight my little minion, FIGHT!"

 

"Bah, my little minion has more HP than yours AND EP!"

  • 2 weeks later...
combine.jpg

It's all yours.

 

Demolishor: Damn guys... how much did I have to drink last night?

Rail Racer: It really wasn't our drinking. We got nailed by a Katamari Ball..

combine.jpg

It's all yours.

 

Demolisher: FOWARD BATTLE CHARIOT!! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

 

Towline: Battle chariot.. riiight..

 

Demolisher: What? Erector said this was the best way to get around..

 

RR: I think that speaks enough for itself.

More fodder

 

DSCF1345.jpg

 

"Hey boss bot.  I've heard of "dueling mini-cons" before but this is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen."

 

SS: I told you my kid could kick your kid's ass..

 

Galvatron: :tfsad

Here's a little cross-genre madness for you.

 

DSCF1341.jpg

 

Vader/Storm Trooper: WTF HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!!! :eek  :eek  :eek

evilplx.jpg

 

 

VP: so, you guys were a missle tank and a helicoper and you call THIS and upgrade?

 

Oldie but goodie

 

VP: Wow, I didn't know I was in Alaska.. :eek

I think my first picture in this thread:

 

tf_crown.jpg

 

Unicron to Starscream: "They didn't have your crown in my size."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.