Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption It

Recommended Posts

post-3251-1141537935.gif

 

Okay let's see what clever captions you can come up with for this picture?

  • Replies 678
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSCF1341.jpg

 

Vader (to Stormtrooper): My God, he looks stupid!

Vader: Son, this is your long lost mother!

Stormtrooper: Last time I saw you, you were this high!

Luke: Red Bull gives me wings!!

Stormtrooper: Last time I saw you, you were this high!

 

 

LOL, didn't even notice that in his pose....

 

 

Was thinking more like:

 

DSCF1341.jpg

 

Xwing-bot: So when you guys were told to select your cross-genre assignments you just picked one without looking, didn't you...

 

Darth Tater: ....yeah.

 

Spud Trooper: He picked FOR me. I thought we were gonna be Hot Wheels or somethin.

 

Xwing-bot: Could be worse. Threepio's a piñata.

 

Darth Tater: Ouch.

Here's a little cross-genre madness for you.

 

DSCF1341.jpg

 

"I know there are 14 forks but what is this for?"

"Why Stormtrooper my dear I believe you're supposed to scratch your ass with that."

"Vader m'lord watch your........Ooh now that's the spot!"

More fodder

 

DSCF1345.jpg

"LoC Starscream, I choose you!"

More fodder

 

DSCF1345.jpg

 

"Hey boss bot.  I've heard of "dueling mini-cons" before but this is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.