Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I tried.....really I did......but I failed....

Recommended Posts

I tried hating this alt like all the rest of you guys do.......but.....after buying him(february 9th), I must say, he is my second favorite alternator out there, and I prefer him over Tracks. So to all those who oppose of the "Kitty-vette", I have but one thing to say, don't knock it 'till you try it.

 

 

 

 

On a side note, I've already taken the liberty of making the Tracks windshield mod to him, and here are some pics.(not the best, but hey.)

 

 

HPIM0746.jpg

 

HPIM0752.jpg

 

HPIM0749.jpg

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant wait to get it :D :D

I guess I would my mine final judgement when I get him.

I always thought he was pretty cool, but I don't like the Purple Decepticon Logo, I would've rathered a Red one like some protos had. :P

Kitty got style. Nice looking TF. Wouldn't mind adding the Kittymobile to the collection someday.

 

-Chuckles

Hmm.. I'll have to pick it up and see for myself.

I haven't got him but I'd love to have it. The black on red looks awsome. Kitty head even seems unique and a must have.

 

Is that red on the missles and arm guns anodized?

I've got Ravage too and I like him. I can't see why there are people that hate it so much. They even take it as a personal insult that it was even made at all.

 

Alt. Ravage is great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.