Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I tried.....really I did......but I failed....

Recommended Posts

Wanna hear the funny thing? The kitty head is starting to grow on me... *blush* Yep, it's sad, but true. It's like he's got a certain style about him, especially with the rockets folded down like someone did in another thread.

okay, here's my real opinion on Battle Pussy (sorry, had to say it just once):

 

If they had replaced his arm guns with claws, or done something different with his hands, or done *anything* else to make him NOT look like a guy in a cat mask, I would have probably liked him a lot more. As it is though, he *does* just look like a guy in a cat mask.

I am trying to encourage someone to repro claws for hom to go in those launchers, hell I may get the old dremel out to craft them so they can be cast, will keep you posted

Giving him claw feet a la BW wouldn't hurt either. :thumb Cuz you know how a werewolf looks cool even though it's mostly human.... just making Ravage look like a werewolf would totally make him look way better.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...if Ravage had retractable claws instead of guns, clawed feet, and a resculpted chestplate he'd be completely worth owning. But he didn't get any of that, and as it is I just can't justify getting him.

DANMIT

 

Well, I now have to eat all of my words, 'cuz I bought Ravage tonight. :redface :redface :redface

 

I was *going to* get Swindle, who I knew would be there at the local Target, but I was surprised to see one Ravage. And dangit, that freaking black Vette hypnotized me. It just looked awesome. So I got it.

 

And I have to say, it is an awesome figure. And the alt mode is kicking. However, I still hate the cat head. I have to do something about that. But imagining it with another head makes the figure look a million times better. For some reason, I'm thinking "Wildrider," but who knows. I may eventually decide to just leave it alone. At least the license plate only says "RVG". I was very happy to see that they didn't add the "BTL" to his name, since that's like the worst name change EVAR.

 

Dang, if this keeps up I'm gonna have every Alt. The only ones I don't have (that are out yet) are Tracks and Swindle...

im still a new collector and i figured why not start by collecting all of the alts.. i've never completed a line before and this is the first.

 

what would be neat if the mouth could open all the way like voltron's head to reveal a face... but then again it would look too much like voltron, or if it had and alternate robot head like the bw toys... or like skullfire said, a tail of some sort... claws would be a neat accessory! still havent figured out the fan made beast mode, i feel like imma break it (doesnt seem like it can look up without modifying the head...)

DANMIT

 

Well, I now have to eat all of my words, 'cuz I bought Ravage tonight. :redface :redface :redface

 

I was *going to* get Swindle, who I knew would be there at the local Target, but I was surprised to see one Ravage. And dangit, that freaking black Vette hypnotized me. It just looked awesome. So I got it.

 

And I have to say, it is an awesome figure. And the alt mode is kicking. However, I still hate the cat head. I have to do something about that. But imagining it with another head makes the figure look a million times better. For some reason, I'm thinking "Wildrider," but who knows. I may eventually decide to just leave it alone. At least the license plate only says "RVG". I was very happy to see that they didn't add the "BTL" to his name, since that's like the worst name change EVAR.

 

Dang, if this keeps up I'm gonna have every Alt. The only ones I don't have (that are out yet) are Tracks and Swindle...

That's cool OM...I was considering tonight to get Ravage to custom him a new head out of styrene and sculpy.

 

You SHOULD get Swindle...he really is great. He is better than Hound, who is very good. OM I say you must get Swindle, he is much better than some give him credit for and he really just is a well-rounded figure. My only complaint about him really is his Gun. I've customized mine so he has G1 Swindle's large blaster attached to him. You'll not regreat getting Swindle.

DANMIT

 

Well, I now have to eat all of my words, 'cuz I bought Ravage tonight. :redface :redface :redface

 

I was *going to* get Swindle, who I knew would be there at the local Target, but I was surprised to see one Ravage. And dangit, that freaking black Vette hypnotized me. It just looked awesome.  So I got it.

 

And I have to say, it is an awesome figure. And the alt mode is kicking. However, I still hate the cat head. I have to do something about that. But imagining it with another head makes the figure look a million times better. For some reason, I'm thinking "Wildrider," but who knows. I may eventually decide to just leave it alone. At least the license plate only says "RVG". I was very happy to see that they didn't add the "BTL" to his name, since that's like the worst name change EVAR.

 

Dang, if this keeps up I'm gonna have every Alt. The only ones I don't have (that are out yet) are Tracks and Swindle...

That's cool OM...I was considering tonight to get Ravage to custom him a new head out of styrene and sculpy.

 

You SHOULD get Swindle...he really is great. He is better than Hound, who is very good. OM I say you must get Swindle, he is much better than some give him credit for and he really just is a well-rounded figure. My only complaint about him really is his Gun. I've customized mine so he has G1 Swindle's large blaster attached to him. You'll not regreat getting Swindle.

Yeah I'm sure I will eventually, but I have to pace myself. :tfgrin He does look nice, and I always liked Swindle. If nothing else I could use his head for Ravage. :D But I'll probably just leave Battle Kitty as is. I folded his missiles down behind him and it looks better that way IMO. The cat head isn't as dwarfed that way, and it looks less like black Tracks.

 

Oh BTW it *is* a nice touch that Ravage's mouth moves (if only a little). Though I prefer to keep it closed -- if I leave it open I can just hear him saying "rar" a la Spongebob and that kind of reduces the effect. :tflaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.