Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I tried.....really I did......but I failed....

Recommended Posts

I have been advocating for him for months, and now, he and Windcharger are my faves

 

Hunter

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel you drift, he is addictive. I actually like the design as ravage better than tracjs *ducks* as tracks he is missing something (and not just a cat head) the black corvette vert is smoking

I don't hate the idea of a black Vette. Nor do I dislike the idea of it being Ravage (or Battle Ravage).

 

I just hate that head. It seems so out of place. Plus, to me, that head looks kinda fugly ...

I just picked himup the other day. I haven't had a chance to open it but I can't wait too. He really does look cool and I agree with you. Nice pics btw.

I always thought he was pretty cool, but I don't like the Purple Decepticon Logo, I would've rathered a Red one like some protos had. :P

Red insignia looks better with the red on his guns missiles etc

  • Author

I think the head is*as someone earlier stated* unique. I don't feel it out of place in the least. I mean, sure, it would have been nice to see with an alt. soundwave as a add-on, but, I can't complain at all with this mode. Tracks does leave something to be desired, but this just makes the mold feel complete. Cat or not, corvettes rule, and so does the figure.

  • Author
Is that red on the missles and arm guns anodized?

If by anodized, you mean a VERY shiny red, then yes, yes they are.

He is really nice, but I think I still like Tracks better.

how u were able to get it into that pose is amazing lol... did u have trouble with the legs?

I got him last week and that means I must have "tried it" as you say. I'm still knockin' it. While I like all of my Transformers, this one still annoys me. Bad kitty. No cookie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.