Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I tried.....really I did......but I failed....

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What annoys me is how people will buy stuff that they don't like. :punch

It's called a collection. Deal with it. :tftongue

  • Author
how u were able to get it into that pose is amazing lol... did u have trouble with the legs?

Well, I think that the windshield mod does wonders as far as leg articulation goes. Frees up teh figure. Plus it helps that this one*if you are trying to do that pose with a tracks* is a convertible, whereas Tracks is hard top, and thus has some extra stuff to get in the way of movement. Still though, even on tracks, the mod makes the figure leaps and bounds better.

 

 

 

 

 

Madhammer&AutobotMaximal, differant strokes for differant folks. I liked it, and that is all that matters to me. You do realize you still have the option if you really hate him to put him in the box, and return him. :tftongue

lol

Well, I like the figure. I just don't like the head. Simple as that. I have that right. I'll be keeping it though, as it's part of my collection.

I didn't like Armada Sideswipe till I bought him, now he's not all that bad, same with E-Prime.

 

-Chuckles

i quite like the look of ravage, from the pics alone you can just tell there is something evil about him

I wonder how easy it would be to buy Ravage, and put in a black-painted Swerve head.

 

Oh, and I guess color over that license plate, too.

What annoys me is how people will buy stuff that they don't like. :punch

It's called a collection. Deal with it. :tftongue

but to madhammer's point. it it robs us as comsumers of the power of demand. If ravage really sucked as bad as the people on this board claim, he should become a shelf warmer, he wont (unless they change the distrution cycle to send him out like smokes) If we dont like a toy or a direction, we shouldnt buy it

 

or otherwise its just a matter of time before we get an alt with a buzzard head, or a rhino head

 

I like it completely so I bought it, more than I like swindle, less than I liked dead end but I stilll like it

 

if you think that he is a aboration, leave him in the stores, get off the completist bullsh!t, it doesnt help us as collectors, if hastak forces us to collect junk

Well, then you are talking about what kind of fan a person is. As I have stated before, I like all of my Transformers in one way or another. For instance, I even like certain aspects of Injector and he's totally crap. I collect Transformers because that's what I like. I don't do it for anyone else. It's for me. If you want to skip the stuff you don't like, you also have that right. I don't see the point of getting upset at someone else, just for the simple fact that they bought a Transforming robot toy that isn't necessarily their favorite ever to be released. Why not concentrate on the others-you know, the ones that hate every bot that they can't afford? I work hard for my money and if I want to spend it on something that I don't necessarily love, it's my choice to do so.

I tried hating this alt like all the rest of you guys do.......but.....after buying him(february 9th), I must say, he is my second favorite alternator out there, and I prefer him over Tracks. So to all those who oppose of the "Kitty-vette", I have but one thing to say, don't knock it 'till you try it.

 

On a side note, I've already taken the liberty of making the Tracks windshield mod to him, and here are some pics.(not the best, but hey.)

I'm with you, tell you the truth though I vowed never to buy this toy the more PiX I see of him the more I think I might acually break down and buy him. Although unlike a lot of my recent Alt purchases I will defiantly wait and buy him in stores.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.