Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Alt. Rodimus + Cyb. Clocker Pipes = Win

 

oh snap, and I just gave away my cyb Swerve....stupid

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Alt. Rodimus + Cyb. Clocker Pipes = Win
Haha! You do win! Sometimes I wonder if stuff like this is really a fluke. :schin

These have probably been done, but I probably wasn't paying attention. :P

 

longarm_bb.jpg

(I probably should've popped off Bumblebee's legs, but I wasn't going to do that to my precious '08 Bumblebee.)

 

opti-puddles.jpg

TY Pluffie Puddles meets Optimus Prime! Optimus Duck!

These have probably been done, but I probably wasn't paying attention. :P

 

Find a Robot Replicas BB, the legs just pop off at the knees. Looks cool. I'll try to post a pic tonight (and by try I mean "try to remember to").

PHOT0009-5.jpg

"C'mon you decepticon bum!"

PHOT0011-5.jpg

PHOT0012-5.jpg

PHOT0013-5.jpg

Cool DL^

Thanks Supa Man.

 

I'm waiting to find a Battle Damaged Jazz to get the right gun.

Thanks Supa Man.

 

I'm waiting to find a Battle Damaged Jazz to get the right gun.

 

 

It's a good gun. I even did a bash to it to make it smaller and more manageable (getting two guns out of it at the same time as well).

 

Check it out

 

BTW, Jazz says "punk". Not "bum". Just though I'd point it out.

 

Otherwise great picks DL.

  • Author

hey dl ur scene reminds me of when kup attacks blitzwing from the original movie :tftongue awesome :thumb

 

longarm_bb.jpg

(I probably should've popped off Bumblebee's legs, but I wasn't going to do that to my precious '08 Bumblebee.)

 

opti-puddles.jpg

TY Pluffie Puddles meets Optimus Prime! Optimus Duck!

 

yah i probably wouldn't pop a leg off either :tflol ... but that pluffie prime....actually kinda... works.... :tflol u snagged the helmet from the mr. potato head right??

Seekers - from bricks to sweetness in only twenty-two years.

Seekers.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.