Lets guess MP-14's character Identity.

Shadowpanther

Going off of what LO said earlier of 14 possibly being Ultra Magnus.... That i think is the best possibility. When has Takara ever mentioned ahead of time that they would announce the next MP at a con??? I think never. So it must be a highly requested(whined for) character. UM with a trailer seems to get panties in a wad for a some people.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that would be awesome. How about the Energon Sword from Scourge? I always display my Black Convoy with his foot on a fallen Optimus Prime. I always imagined him ripping Optimus' chest open with that Energon sword!! Man, all this talk about MPs has me excited for all the ones coming out soon.

I suspose an idea for a MP-10 Convoy in black & called black convoy. would be as follows: (1) have the same exact convoy robot head. but replace the face plate with a skull designed face plate. similar to the skull face plate botcon 2012 ultra magnus had. maybe redesign the stuff on top of the outer robot helmet with horns or spikes. (2)give the toy newer weapons. like a acid gun similar to dotm sentinel prime's acid gun. (3) put a dark purple crystal inside the matrix & call it the evil matrix. (4) color the toy black,grey with maybe purple highlights. (5)give the toy decepticon symbols. maybe even for fun add some up side down G-2 Decepticon paper stickers like CR Black convoy had. (6)add a cool bio/tech spech where it explains mp-10 black convoy is bizzaro universe version of convoy. or convoy was turned evil by unicron for a short time period.

I suspose an idea for a MP-10 Convoy in black & called black convoy. would be as follows: (1) have the same exact convoy robot head. but replace the face plate with a skull designed face plate. similar to the skull face plate botcon 2012 ultra magnus had. maybe redesign the stuff on top of the outer robot helmet with horns or spikes. (2)give the toy newer weapons. like a acid gun similar to dotm sentinel prime's acid gun. (3) put a dark purple crystal inside the matrix & call it the evil matrix. (4) color the toy black,grey with maybe purple highlights. (5)give the toy decepticon symbols. maybe even for fun add some up side down G-2 Decepticon paper stickers like CR Black convoy had. (6)add a cool bio/tech spech where it explains mp-10 black convoy is bizzaro universe version of convoy. or convoy was turned evil by unicron for a short time period.

I like those ideas. If they were to make a Nemesis Prime, I wouldn't want them to get too carried away. I think the best storyline for NP would be just like RID's Scourge. Have a lost Autobot protoform infused with a part of Megatron's spark. Have this said protoform try to scan a truck, but just as he does, Optimus arrives to rescue the human driver. He then scans Optimus Prime. They don't need to get into the scanning a human as well if they don't want to. I just want a pure, evil clone of Optimus Prime. I've never cared that his shell didn't look evil. The black, silver, and teal colors, combined with his red eyes made him sinister enough. The classics story is not bad until you realize how silly it is that he's on Cybertron stalking both Decepticon and Autobots. If you're going to make Nemesis Prime, he needs to be a bad ass.

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/b/bb/Commandos_Scourge.jpg

I still like how the repainted Big Convoy into Nemesis Prime for the first Universe Line. To me he is epic and what a Nemesis Prime should be, though as a truck

If they do a Nemesis Prime instead of a Black Convoy. they need to retool it so he looks evil, and give him Megatron's Energy Mace. He would definitely need something other then simple color change that would make him unique and have his own style.So he can be his own robot

Red sword of smityness. Nuff said

Yeah, I haven't blocked anybody (yet)!

*gives stern scowl*

I'd like Megatron or Ultra Magnus personally, but as long as it's well done I'm open to it.

I do still fully expect to see MP Shockwave before we get to MP-20 though....

Yeah, I haven't blocked anybody (yet)!

*gives stern scowl*

I'd like Megatron or Ultra Magnus personally, but as long as it's well done I'm open to it.

I do still fully expect to see MP Shockwave before we get to MP-20 though....

well if you really want to be a Teapot, LOL

Shockwave would be an easy one to turn into an MP, let's just hope they keep his Space Gun alt mode

I've certainly got the right shape to be a Teapot... :P

Yes! Agreed! Shockwave must be a space gun or no dice.

I still hold to my conviction that MP14 will be Red Alert. And to those who disagreed with me, I will ban each and every one of you if my conviction holds true :tfevil

.... not really :redface

Archived