Lets guess MP-14's character Identity.

Shadowpanther

Been thinking about getting butcher. Any good?

He is very good, and no problems with him at all from standing by himself to becoming Onslaughts head I give it a 15 out of 10

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, next time I have thirty bux spare I may pick one up then. Been on the fence about him, and hardhead's one aswell. I have a G1 Hardhead, and although I have the original i'd like a more show accurate face. So i'd have to get the BBTS version for that.

I'm thinking since they have the MP 10 prime body, will MP 15 be Ultra Magnus? Just means making a new trailer and repainting Prime. Seams the more costg effective option IMO.

Oh, and Goki, there's actually been a lot discussed on this thread. If you "unblocked" certain members, you'd see the posts and coments and be able to contribute yourself more productively to this thread.

I'm not bitching at you or anything. Its your choice who you block or not. But take my advice into consideration :thumb

Hmm, next time I have thirty bux spare I may pick one up then. Been on the fence about him, and hardhead's one aswell. I have a G1 Hardhead, and although I have the original i'd like a more show accurate face. So i'd have to get the BBTS version for that.

Yeah I also have the normal Hothead, because of the crazy price for the BBTS exclusive Hot Head is running on eBay. I have asked Head Robots if they are going to release the alternate Hot Head as a non exclusive or send more to BBTS but they have not answered. Kind of like FansProject so far to my question to them ;)

I've had FP reply before and Mastermind Creations have always replied back to any question I have had. I think its just because of the page or something like that

This thread is so much not fun that I'm not even going to leave a comment.... Wait!

Ah, dammit.

Archived