DOTM Mech tech combining weapons,was it a failure or a succcess,you decide.

Shadowpanther

Nope, you started by saying the DOTM line gave us smaller, crappier figures for the same price as ROTF. I countered that DOTM gave us smaller, crappier figures at a lower price point than ROTF. It's all in black and white posted conveniently in this very thread. Whatever price changes came along later, DOTM was cheaper than ROTF from day one.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, you started by saying the DOTM line gave us smaller, crappier figures for the same price as ROTF. I countered that DOTM gave us smaller, crappier figures at a lower price point than ROTF. It's all in black and white posted conveniently in this very thread. Whatever price changes came along later, DOTM was cheaper than ROTF from day one.

And they did, your basing this off of Walmart, one store is not an argument in your favor. I can say the exact opposite with TRU they started at $22.99. Target stayed at $19.99. Aafes was $19.99. Hasbro Toy Shop started at $19.99.

All your doing is going with the lowest you found which would be Walmart. Meanwhile I have all these others which had theirs for either $19.99 or more. :P

Wrong again. While Walmart is the nations biggest retailer and their prices count for alot, I also mentioned Target having the same prices, and I went there a day after my Walmart trip. Meijer also had them for the same price, but I didn't get anything there because they didn't have anything new.

And you can't count TRU because that's a specialty store. That'd be like using Kohl's and their $17 deluxes, or Marshall's and their $7 deluxes. Let's be fair here.

Wrong again. While Walmart is the nations biggest retailer and their prices count for alot, I also mentioned Target having the same prices, and I went there a day after my Walmart trip. Meijer also had them for the same price, but I didn't get anything there because they didn't have anything new.

And you can't count TRU because that's a specialty store. That'd be like using Kohl's and their $17 deluxes, or Marshall's and their $7 deluxes. Let's be fair here.

TRU is fair Game, just like Kohls is, Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx are not because they are discount stores. And last time I was at a Meijer it was before DOTM was released. But I'm letting you count them :P

And Target was not the same price as Walmart. We can toss in Sams Club and Costco if you want? LOL

But didn't you say your Walmart was more expensive than mine. Your Target could be too. Maybe everything really is bigger in Texas! :P

But didn't you say your Walmart was more expensive than mine. Your Target could be too. Maybe everything really is bigger in Texas! :P

Walmart likes to keep prices so that would end your argument also

And I say my Walmart and Target are cheapers than yours. If you trust me to buy your Over-Runabout then you have to trust me to accurately report the prices I paid in my area at the premiere of the DOTM line.

That's right, I played the Over-Runabout card!

And I say my Walmart and Target are cheapers than yours. If you trust me to buy your Over-Runabout then you have to trust me to accurately report the prices I paid in my area at the premiere of the DOTM line.

That's right, I played the Over-Runabout card!

You would play the Run-OVER CARD!!LOL :tflaugh

Sorta a thread update,

Apparently the new mold TF Prime target master styled Takara Minicons weapons are gonna be able to combine to form bigger weapons. I think this will looks leaps & bounds better than the mech tech dotm weapons. because the mech tech weapons were already over sized to begin with. having under sized minicon targetmasters TF Prime Takara weapons combine will just look better visualy & not cause weight resistance problems for the bigger robot holding the combiner minicons targetmasters toys.

Archived