JUST GREAT !!!!!

Ryu Hayabusa

How much would you pay for a Transmetal 2 Blackarachnia? Now how much extra would you pay for a Transmetal 2 Blackarachnia with removable breast-cover so you can see her robo-boobs^make her look more like her cartoon model? ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 of that pervetastic version!

On the topic of QC. I'm playing with my nephew and nice (ages 8mons & 2 so they can't touch much) and yeah, theres alot of stress marks on figures right out of the package like the grey flap on Tracks.

Whats upsetting though is when I opened Alternity Sywarp and took him out of the box his entire right forward quarter pannel snapped off and stayed in the blister :(

Oh well, I'm sure TFSource will exchange it.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviving this thread:

I just opened my Generations Dirge that I got for Xmas and WTF!! 2 right thighs!!? This fuckin blows.

Looks like my good luck with QC finally ran out.

Had Alternators Mirage... pain in the ass to find... only saw him on the shelf once... and he had TWO LEFT FISTS!! :9000

The Generations Blurr I just opened nearly gave me a heart attack. Turns out his fists are merely rotated in the wrong direction but I was almost pissed. Still, why couldnt he have gotten two right thighs? I couldve forgivin that, but Dirge cant even limp.

Does Hasbro send replacement parts? Or am I just screwed. If all else fails Im going to try and take him back to Target to exchange him without a receipt :redface

I told Hasbro customer service about it and they sent me a postage paid return label to send them my Skullgrin. That was a few weeks ago, and I don't know what's going on with my Skullgrin toy.

I did this before. I had a G.I. Joe 25th A.W.E. Striker that had a missing headlight. I sent it to Hasbro and they sent me a Cobra Water Moccasin as a replacement. I was okay with that, as it was a new vehicle and not yet in stores.

Not sure how I feel about that. Unless they send me a Thundercracker lol

Bout how long did you have to wait Mike?

I told Hasbro customer service about it and they sent me a postage paid return label to send them my Skullgrin. That was a few weeks ago, and I don't know what's going on with my Skullgrin toy.

I did this before. I had a G.I. Joe 25th A.W.E. Striker that had a missing headlight. I sent it to Hasbro and they sent me a Cobra Water Moccasin as a replacement. I was okay with that, as it was a new vehicle and not yet in stores.

i did that once and they sent me a different figure, so i still had to go out and buy the figure again

My ROTF Swerve's hood assembly tab just ...broke in mid transformationand my Terradive's trident is broken because one of the prongs broke on the inside. It's sad because I love Swerve and his headsculpt and I'd just like to call Hasbro to get the trident alone because Terradive's just fine. I wonder if I'd have to send the whole figure to Hasbro just to get a replacement trident?

BTW Breaker, I wouldn't mind having Thundercracker for Swerve myself. ^_^

Archived