JUST GREAT !!!!!

Ryu Hayabusa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTS Jazz: has anybody had the following issue:

1) the left leg will not extend for the transformation into bot mode. I mean, it won't extend at all. To transform him, I have to remove two screws from the inside of the lower leg to intiate the extension of the joints. Sucks, but as I am still just fanatically happy to have found him in a store, I can live with it. But has anybody else had this problem?

sounds like the problem i had with my crossfireA and crossfireB...both of them came with right feet...and as i purchased it off ebay first the seller said that all of his sets had that problem and offered me a refund...and now he wont respond to my inquiry about said refund...he combines just fine...but hes hard to pose with two right feet and i cant configure onslaught in his vehicle mode...

I havent had that problem with my Jazz. His legs were tight and didnt want to extend but some very carefully applied muscle was able to get them to.

sounds like the problem i had with my crossfireA and crossfireB...both of them came with right feet...and as i purchased it off ebay first the seller said that all of his sets had that problem and offered me a refund...and now he wont respond to my inquiry about said refund...he combines just fine...but hes hard to pose with two right feet and i cant configure onslaught in his vehicle mode...

Ouch, makes me glad I ordered straight from BBTS, their service is amazing. My Explorer's legs were really loose, like rubberband loose when they came out of the box so posing was pretty difficult ^^" Sent a message to BBTS customer support and they sent out two replacement legs for just $7, really happy with it too now that my Explorer has tight tight legs now (ok that sounds wrong :redface )

Only QC issue I've had is with the PCC sets, limbs not opening at all or not holding together, and that blue car thing from the 5-pack set....I'd say worse then ROTF Rampage, I just cannot stand him.

I created a thread about Jazz having 2 different style packaging. I wonder if the problems with Jazz has anything to do with one of those... Like are the two left handed Jazz figures only come from the visible gun packaging?

my jazz's package had the gun visible and he is fine....no tight legs no same hand...the only problem id really say he has is the right elbow has a hard time holding the gun up when the speakers are attached to it...

I told Hasbro customer service about it and they sent me a postage paid return label to send them my Skullgrin. That was a few weeks ago, and I don't know what's going on with my Skullgrin toy.

I did this before. I had a G.I. Joe 25th A.W.E. Striker that had a missing headlight. I sent it to Hasbro and they sent me a Cobra Water Moccasin as a replacement. I was okay with that, as it was a new vehicle and not yet in stores.

Update! :doh

I finally got something in the mail from Hasbro.

Is it a new Skullgrin? No.

Is it an as yet unreleased Generations toy? No.

Hasbro sent me Darkmount, a toy that I've had since the end of September. How do I know that? I still have the receipt, which is now past the 90 day limit for returns. So now I have to either try and return the toy without the receipt or try it with the receipt and how I get a refund. I only bought Skullgrin last month. If Hasbro had sent me that, then I could easily return Skullgrin.

I told Hasbro customer service about it and they sent me a postage paid return label to send them my Skullgrin. That was a few weeks ago, and I don't know what's going on with my Skullgrin toy.

I did this before. I had a G.I. Joe 25th A.W.E. Striker that had a missing headlight. I sent it to Hasbro and they sent me a Cobra Water Moccasin as a replacement. I was okay with that, as it was a new vehicle and not yet in stores.

Update! :doh

I finally got something in the mail from Hasbro.

Is it a new Skullgrin? No.

Is it an as yet unreleased Generations toy? No.

Hasbro sent me Darkmount, a toy that I've had since the end of September. How do I know that? I still have the receipt, which is now past the 90 day limit for returns. So now I have to either try and return the toy without the receipt or try it with the receipt and how I get a refund. I only bought Skullgrin last month. If Hasbro had sent me that, then I could easily return Skullgrin.

i told you they would do that, they did the same to me, sent me a figure i already had, i mean there suppose to be the manufacture with plenty in stock

Archived