Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

ko-loc-starscream1.jpg

 

ko-loc-starscream2.jpg

 

The robot mode really is quite good. In case you cannot make it out, the left arm has a pop-out sword while the right has a gun. It seems I neglected to give him the hand-held gun here also.

 

In alt mode, the arms are somewhat separated from the body, and the form does not really hold together well. For example the feet do not peg on anywhere.

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh! (Okay, first off, yes I know these are KOs.) In trying to get the left leg off its ball joint at the hip (so that I could tighten the joint with nail polish), the whole peg snapped off. Be careful! (Galkzamus, were you just really gentle? I tried to be...)

Hmm I wonder why there isn't a sticky for KO's listing :tftongue

 

For awhile now I been looking around for KO for parts, and kitbashing. But it seem the Big Lots and Family Dollar in my area suck for finding them. I only seen the KO combiners like once a couple years and now their no where in sight. Of course you can find them on Ebay but I really don't feel like blowing 20+bucks on something that was selling for 5 bucks and from reading some of them wasn't the best of quality (exception might be the KO Predaking I might go for the 30 buck price tag). I know it might have been done before, but the list of the name band of all the possible knew KO and possible store and online retail that sells them

I think there used to be a thread for this - I have never been good at back-searching though

I managed to do it by using a small screwdriver under the ball joint, so that there was no pressure at all on the shaft of the joint, or the platic it meets at. But I -DID- break one of my four learning this trick.

I just went to Ages Three and Up and they've got a whole section dedicated to the KO reproductions. Cassettes, Swoop and best of all, the WSTF Fortress Maximus (I ordered him!)

lol for once I found a KO, it was the oversize cybertron legend figures, I was tempted to buying Megtron anyone know the quality of those cybertron KOs, and is this KO Megatron a triple changer?

My local Big Lots has ONE FREAKIN RACK of toys and they're all frisbees or barbie KOs. I would kill for some cheap LoC knock offs to paint, or, alternatively, pay cash money for them instead!

Hey supersocialist, I might be able to help you out - I already have a big order for the Starscream one but if you might want some of the other one let me know and I will see what I can do.

i found these and ironicaly the hot shot knock off comes with the prime gun and fits alt prime perfectly

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.