Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

So...would anyone who can get them mind picking 2 or 3 up for me?

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could probably pick some up for you but shipping to Brazil is going to be many times the cost of the original figures.

 

I'll try to post some pictures soon.

I could probably pick some up for you but shipping to Brazil is going to be many times the cost of the original figures.

 

I'll try to post some pictures soon.

I'm in Indiana :redface

Last but not least, one thing Roadbots have that Alternators don't...

 

4fun.jpg

 

Ah hummm...

 

P4030285.jpg

P4030284.jpg

P4030286.jpg

 

How many times do I have to post these before folks'll listen?

Last but not least, one thing Roadbots have that Alternators don't...

 

4fun.jpg

 

Ah hummm...

 

P4030285.jpg

P4030284.jpg

P4030286.jpg

 

How many times do I have to post these before folks'll listen?

 

 

Im guessing those are smaller sigma figures? I dont remember them being poseable.

I could probably pick some up for you but shipping to Brazil is going to be many times the cost of the original figures.

 

I'll try to post some pictures soon.

I'm in Indiana :redface

 

Oh, heh... well in that case perhaps I have a DVD Prime you might be interested in too (was that you? All I remember is Brazil)

nah, that one wasn't me.

i found them, and tey are OK. my screamer's leg snapped off (as in the plastic ball joint), but the quality seems better than a lot of KOs. the megs is huge! if only his arms were better (and mine didnt have a loose arm). live convoy (his name on package) has no arm articulation and really long legs, but they are totally worth 2 bones! couldnt find prime though. :redface

My Starscream has some loose joints too. I plan on using the nail polish trick where possible.

 

So yeah is the Starscream alt mode just not that good? This question mostly for anyone who already has him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.