Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

they are also at deals.

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found these little nuggets while browsing some Big Lots stores. There is supposed to be a Starscream too, but sadly I have not found him yet. I'll buy 50 of them if I could!

 

They are only $2 each and are basically just larger sized Legends of Cybertron figs, though Prime does have add on parts and most of them came with guns. (not all pictured)

 

I put the Spider-man 3 fig in for scale. He's 5". The quality isn't all that bad on these either.

 

ko1.jpg

 

p1010011.jpg

 

ko4.jpg

 

ko3.jpg

 

 

Last but not least, one thing Roadbots have that Alternators don't...

 

4fun.jpg

Seats that could kill cause men to burst into flames?

 

 

No, a new age anti-theft device. :tflaugh

Hah Solscud, Fort Max with the wires around him looks like he's going to be worked on Frankenstein-like.

 

I totally want to get a bunch of these KOs when I can (hopefully) find them.

Oh hey, would you happen to still have the packaging and might be willing to post pictures so I know what to look for? :)

I went looking at 2 big lots for the seeker, but didn't find any :(

I like fire craptimus prime

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.