Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

I just got out of big lots with three combiners in hand.  Not entirely sure who they are or which series they're from, so i'll post pics in a bit, then you can DISCUSS :thumb

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only Gundam I've seen so far is the Airmaster from Gundam X

 

It's bigger than the 1/100 kit... I was assumeing 1/72 is how big this one is....

 

It comes in black and blue, or black and red....

*WARNING: Images are very big...sorry :redface *

 

Vehicles:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6010/dsc006291cm.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9130/dsc006300uw.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4982/dsc006322dw.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1329/dsc006332io.jpg

 

Bots:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/576/dsc006215xb.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4523/dsc006224xq.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7002/dsc006242dg.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3665/dsc006289rv.jpg

 

Combined:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6452/dsc006348jv.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7497/dsc006363cp.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6383/dsc006354ag.jpg

 

 

I was surprised at how well these guys combined.  I'm used to crappy combiner KOs...*cough cough SUPERION/DEVASTATOR/DEFENSOR cough cough*  The plastic on them is half decent, like most of the Big Lots KOs.

 

Any thoughts as to who these bots are, or what series they came from, if any, would be much appreciated :thumb

Just got back from Big Lots.  The Machine Robo insanity continues.  We have the small ones, medium sized ones, and large ones now.  The large ones consisted of the red shuttlejet team in two colors and the police set in three colors i believe.  The medium set were the yellow drills, the red shuttlejets, and the cop set, all in normal colors.  I bought the medium ones today, and wil review them once i get them out. 

Also returning were a few of the quick change $1.49 for two combiners. 

And, for those gobot fans out there, they had quite a few knockoffs of those as well.(not the spychangers, the preschool tf ones.  I recognized the cop bot, but there was also a mixer truck, a different colored rallyish car, and a couple others. 

well crap here i thought i was going to be cool, and be the first person to talk about KO go-bots\123 transformers. I was out at my local big lots hunting for that fugly ko arcee, when found them. I sadly still havent found the arcee but at the very least I snapped a few pics of the go-bots with my camara phone

post-2290-1127079277.jpg

well crap here i thought i was going to be cool, and be the first person to talk about KO go-bots\123 transformers. I was out at my local big lots hunting for that fugly ko arcee, when found them. I sadly still havent found the arcee but at the very least I snapped a few pics of the go-bots with my camara phone

ugly of go-bots. colorful :tflaugh

Yeah! I went to Biglots today and spotted the $3.99 MR KO's. How's the plastic quality on 'em? I kind of wished I hadn't dropped in there. I could of likely dropped $50 in there on the KO's and the Jazwares Megaman Merchandise they had. The neatest thing I found there, had to of been the Micro-Devastator. It was a G1 Devastator shrunk down to Micromaster size. :D

I reviewed the $3.99 MRR ones somewhere in this thread.  Basically, they are cheap peices of crap, and this is coming from someone who loves knockoffs. Plastic quality is extremely cheap, they don't hold together well, joints all incredibly loose, really bad.   I wouldn't waste my money on them if I had it to do over again.  The bigger $4.99 MRR ones that I got today hold together much better and are pretty cool.  I haven't gotten any of the $7.99 ones yet. 

 

And micro sized Devestator is a tiny ko god as much as the bricklike Devastator mold can be.  Each lil figure is well painted and pretty good quality, and the whole figure holds together well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.