Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just visited my local Big Lots again after seeing this thread.  We have:

$1.99

A blue BW Terrorsaur

A grey BW Rattrap

Gas skunk

Armordillo

Spittor

 

$3.99

The combining machine robo sets

 

$5.99

Arcee in her multiple colors

Yellow Lio Convoy

Pink TM Rattrap

A black and chrome blue BM Optimus

 

$9.99

Color accurate Optimal Optimus

Red TM2 Megs

Blackish TM2 Megs

Rid Megs

RiD Galv

 

I got Rattrap, Gas Skunk, Arcee, and Red TM2 Megs today, and grabbed Lio and TM Rattrap last time Big Lots carried them.  Interesting haul overall.

Today at ours I saw:

Big Dev and Mini Dev, Railbots, Sixwing, Airelbots, Defensor, Combiner 2 packs, Tool combiner, Insecticons, and 2 different animal combiners.

My Big Lots is ultra ghetto. They don't have anything but those crappy insect transformers.

 

To make things better it’s in a real seedy part of town; the kind of place that would make Bedford Stuyvesant proud. It’s always an adventure going to big lots. You never know what you will find or lose.

The Biglots in my area SUXXORS! I went there today and yes they had the Devy, and Superion KOs but they didn`t have the one I was looking for. I wanted the 6" or 7" Arcee for her legs so I could put them on my Alt Arcee kitbash and get rid of those man bot calves from the Tracks, Ravage, Swerve molds. Well hopefully I can find one or get one of my freinds here to grab one for me and I`ll pay them for her. I just really need a new set of legs for her.

I haven't found the arcee, or the new mini-combiners yet.

Would the people that have them, please provide a review of the figures:

 

RiD Galvatron

Arcee

Machine Robo Rescue Gestalts

 

I'd like to get them but don't want them if they're super crappy, and none of those are on sale at my store I have here so I'll have to have someone pick them up for me and mail them... it would be a big help, thanks!

Man I wan't those Arcee's and some of the minibots....gotta hit Big Lots tomarrow!

I have the Arcee and all 6 of the machine robo's now.  Arcee....I dunno if I would waste my money on her.  Head is hideous, feet don't transform as well as original, wheels only snap together so so.  It transforms pretty well, but feels as cheap as it is.  The light up energon chip feature works well however.  If you want a cheap knockoff you could kitbash, go for it, if you want a giant nice looking arcee, probably not the best choice.  Interestingly enough, the weapons have 5mm posts on them, so Energon Arcee can now try to hold an even more insanely big energon bow...  BTW, the plastic slightly cracked on the weapon side hole when I was putting one of the tailpipes into it as the bow.

 

I haven't opened the machine robos yet because I picked them on my way here to work.  Got the BM Optimus Primal and three combining robots as well.  I will let you know when I have opened them up. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.